Wife's Christmas Prezzies

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Scenario...
Me.. What would you like for Christmas hon?
Her.. I dunno..!

I mean... HTF is a normal bloke supposed to deal with that...???

Us lads, being Anglers, Bikers, Perverts, Whatever...! have a fairly good idea of what we want, or need, at prezzy time, be it Birthday or Christmas....

Wimmin should get with the plan and drop the odd hint around October November time...
A handily placed catalogue with the page and item marked with a heart or a kin big tick next to it...I have just spent a whole morning racking my brains out, trudging bemasked around Chelmsford, trying to figure out what she'd like...

Anyone else have this aggro with their lasses, blokes, partner of choice...?

Arry

Site Supporter
Addendum... I bought her one of the new Samsung flip phones in May her first ever smartphone and she said "that'd do for Christmas and Birthday" as it was a lot of arms and legs worth... but there's no way I can get away with not buying her a prezzy to open on Christmas morn...

FadingLikeDecay

FGJgGtQXoAIc2FO?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

?

PJG

Xmas presents that I have bought my wife:

Some new bags for her Henry vacuum cleaner.
Dish cloth and washing up liquid.
A bag of compost and some seeds.
Various fishing tackle.
A 4 inch brush and some shed creosote - she missed a bit!
Etc, etc.

It's a good job and lucky for me that she laughs! It's really difficult to keep thinking of really crappy presents - buying nice ones are easy!

Browner

Site Supporter
I know a bloke who bought his wife a new front tyre for her motorbike. At least it was something she needed.

Arry

Site Supporter
I did buy her a Motone solid Brass fuel cap for the motorbike, but she didn't like that... So I had to make do with it... same with the Triumph branded Brake Master cylinder cover... never satisfied that woman...😛

Browner

Site Supporter
Scenario...
Her.. I dunno..!

I mean... HTF is a normal bloke supposed to deal with that...???

Us lads, being Anglers, Bikers, Perverts, Whatever...! have a fairly good idea of what we want, or need, at prezzy time, be it Birthday or Christmas....

Wimmin should get with the plan and drop the odd hint around October November time...
A handily placed catalogue with the page and item marked with a heart or a kin big tick next to it...I have just spent a whole morning racking my brains out, trudging bemasked around Chelmsford, trying to figure out what she'd like...

Anyone else have this aggro with their lasses, blokes, partner of choice...?
She could of added “what ever it is, don’t spend a lot. It’s a waste”.
How do you interpret that?

Arry

Site Supporter
She could of added “what ever it is, don’t spend a lot. It’s a waste”.
How do you interpret that?
Zackley... blokes are simple souls... we are happy if we get to go fishing, ride a bike or get a bit o' grumble once in a while... we're not made for reading minds... we leave that crud to them

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Came to an agreement with my late wife circa 2005 that we would no longer do Christmas presents. By that time we both had all what we wanted. I have carried this on with my luscious lady friend, my two boys and her three as well. It has the advantage of
1 Not fretting about what to buy
2 Not getting something that's, "wow, that's just what I wanted (how do I get rid of it without her noticing?)
3 Using what we would have spent on a night out

Bah humbug!

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Buy her a pair of slippers and a vibrator,if she doesn't like the slippers tell her she can go and flip herself.

Arry

Site Supporter
My lass is an utter diamond... superb cook, bakes a mean cake, buys me nice treats and prezzys, wouldn't swap her for her weight in gold... would never do owt to make her sad

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Scenario...
Her.. I dunno..!
Here you go, even comes in purple, women like purple. You can thank me later, when the swelling goes down.
R (4).jpg

Arry

Site Supporter
Here you go, even comes in purple, women like purple. You can thank me later, when the swelling goes down.
R (4).jpg
She's got a blue one... (and a blue iron... fnaaar)😛