wierton still on fire with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemphead2

hemphead2
i went back to wierton today to have another go for the bream.

And wow what a place!
I started at 50 yard (same swim as last time) and started catcing almost immediately

I caught on worm and worm/corn cocktail

At about 3 o clock the wind got so bad i had to come closer in (30 yards) as it was affecting my accuracy.Thinking i wouldn't catch much here due to no feed going in on this line the tip walloped round straight away.And kept going round every chuck.

I ended up with 32 fish for another ton but i think if i had started on this shorter line from the beginning i would have had a lot more.

I couldn't lift the net out at the end (i was on my own this time) so had to get down to water level and count the fish back in,

I ended up coverered in mud and bream slime but a very happy angler.

Roll on next time i'm taking 2 nets.

Happy days.Andy

f9lfl0.jpg

they was all this size (3-4 lb)
1ymkax.jpg

10f71ns.jpg

foul hooked a few (scale on hook)
501lqt.jpg

the sucessfull bait
259y3w0.jpg

fish on nod nod
555imp.jpg

2nixnja.jpg

ekq81y.jpg

34xmb7l.jpg

Last edited:

hemphead2

hemphead2
Originally posted by big bream

im in there this sat u coming or what before i drive the mrs mad

just ran it by swmbo,thats a negative unfortunately[:C]

The Big Fella

hi

I wish we had a great water like that for Breaming in Midlands.......

It is very hit and miss the bream waters around here 50lb if your lucky maybe one week, yet the next 2-3 times you get nowt, and when I say nowt I mean nowt - one perch is a result!!![:(]

My ideal water would be a water that if the bream dont play you still catch 10lb of skimmers or silvers, and if the bream fed you could catch 50-100lb.

Even though they dont figt hard there is nothing like striking at distance and getting that nod nod nod through the blank as a bream plods around...[;)]

hemphead2

hemphead2
i 've been lucky the last 2 ,times maybe next time it may not be as good just like any water.

but there is always roach to fall back on as there is some quality ones in there.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Great days fishing, how far is that from Ramsgate?

big bream

scott
unfortunately its a club lake godber guest tickets during the week only and its abt half hour from maidstone

hemphead2

hemphead2
thing is the bream hardly get fished for as everyone wants to catch the pigs,so the pressure is not there on the snotties.and its not a massive water so location isn't much of a problem.

I am going to try and catch them at a shorter range tomorrow (30 yards)

Going for 150lb but that may be hoping to much .Just hope this damn rain clears off.

Last edited:

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Originally posted by big bream

unfortunately its a club lake godber guest tickets during the week only and its abt half hour from maidstone

Ok cheers mate[:T]

nick_gilbert

NG Floats, Elastic
Site Supporter
Have you tried fishing to the right of the point just short of the power lines. One of the best bream pegs on the lake.

Swing out a method feeder about 15-20 meters from that swim with maggot or pellet bait and ground pellet ground bait and you will empty it! Another few hot pegs are the narrow side of the island fishing about 3/4 the way across.

I have won a few matches on the venue fishing that way from the same peg the bream patrol close in and most cast to far out[;)] Some huge perch and roach in there too!

Last edited:

hemphead2

hemphead2
emptied it again today ,had 37 for well over a ton.same peg.

this time only fished 30 yards[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.