Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian C

A question for the site administrators...

Why has the "Had to copy and paste this" thread been locked?

I saw this as a sensible discussion of a real world situation and wanted to make a contribution to the thread, not to instil racial hatred, but to show this situation is nothing new by quoting a National newspaper from 1968 and highlighting what happened to a major politician who dared to speak his mind at that time.

Like many others who contributed to the thread I don't consider myself racist, but feel agrieved at being denied the chance to join the discussion.

Ian C

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Ian,

It was locked becuase all the moderators including myself had or were going to bed and therefore would not have been around should an issue have arisen.
We cannot 'watch' the boards 24/7, even the insomniac one trogg, has to sleep sometime [:D], and it was just a precautionary measure that I took.

It's now unlocked.

If an issue does arise that we are not aware of there is the function to report a post or thread to us by using the flag at the top of each post

All the best,

Dave

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
quote:We cannot 'watch' the boards 24/7, even the insomniac one trogg, has to sleep sometime
Trogg sleeps?????? He hides from the daylight Dave come on get it right

chill out go fishing

Ian C

Doh![:I][:I][:I]

Guess who grabbed the wrong end of the stick???lol
I thought it had been locked for good. Not my fault I'm nocturnal and like to post when evryone else is catching some z's [:D]
Cheers Dave, I'll have another look now [;)]

Ian C

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Its not the light i hide from its the ultra violet rays mate, they burn my delicate skin

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:ultra violet rays mate, they burn my delicate skin

Since when has a hide as thick as yours been DELICATE???????????[:D][:D][:D]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Status