Who's going to Holland 2016

LETHER

Hi Neil we fished the voone 3 times 60 90 and black boat spui at cement works stelladam harbour and the small lake that Jim Mac told me about looked at bog walk ect but weeded up

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Think the best time is late May while the fish are shoaled up. The fish dont seem to hang about in the Voorne anymore.Not fished the Harbour for a good few years now,had a few good catches but its hard work.Beats work anyway.

LETHER

Bill wev been going to hellevotsluis for 10 years now this year was the worst this is a fishing holiday we have a choice of bars and resteraunts if we wanted to do was bag up easy every day would go to a carp hole here

Billsykes

OK Lether but I haven't really seen any good catches from that area for years but if it's where you enjoy then that's fine mate

emmaemma

Site Supporter
Hi bill, good luck with the trip. We are going on the 22nd for a weeks blanking in Hellevoetsluis... [:H][:H][:H]

Map for De Koeburg - http://goo.gl/BhSFpS
Map for Hellevoetsluis - http://goo.gl/E1OmZp

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Just got back (yesterday) from the Anglo-Dutch Fesival in Holland, where once again I was happy to meet some old aquaintences and make some new ones (particulary nice to meet Paul Slaney for the first time)! I hope that everyone got back safely and had the same good time that I had (sorry for the snoring Steve)!Oh yes, something went wrong and I won a match-I'm still in shock and going for a lie down. Take care all!

[:D][:W]

PIGEON114

we switched from p.o ferries a good few years ago bill,.nothing wrong with sailing from gateshead on dfds its a lot cheaper if you have van/ ,suggest you get the upper cabins for a better sleep as the engine noise loud in the lower cabins, tight lines mate we,ve had some fantastic fishing up north.

Billsykes

Thanks pigeon will certainly be looking at it next year we sail our on 23rd so not much longer to wait !!!

wishbone

Back from a week at Hellivelotsluis. The fishing was woeful due to the weather. 90 degrees and no wind most days, just melted sitting out in it and there is no shade to be found. Most anglers reporting the same unless night fishing where some larger catches reported. But its a holiday, last day rented motor scooters and had an enjoyable drive around. Finally used the swimming pool to at Citta romana to cool down. Sods law the fishing will improve now the weather has got cooler this week.

spudnudd

Originally posted by Billsykes

This time next week I will be on zalk lake ....can't wait
Should be bang on for ya Bill steady temps and some rain.I was baked the other week and 1st time i never fished big zalk as lakes wern't fishing the water was too warm but the Ijssel fished well 70grm to 90grm feeders depending which area. [:T][:T]