Who's going to Holland 2016

Chris Watson

Dutch Dynamo
As everyone's holidays are now over for this year and winter is fast approaching, it's time to start thinking about next year's trip.

We've already booked up for the Spring trip, we are back at De Koerberg from 29th April, there's 16 of us going in 5 different groups, including Big Fella and his gang, Tubby Roofer and the hooray Henry's from Harrogate [:D], some orrible Cockney geezers [}:)] and the bad influence that is Ian [:p], but unfortunately my good mate Spud won't be making it in April again [:(].

So, who's going where & when ?

PIGEON114

yep we are going again chris, 1st full week in june again ,hope full that it won't let us down,..fingers crossed, I'm sure we,l find a few,,,then again we got flooded out a few years ago.no matter what happens the crack will be good and a nice chill...so yes 7 of us going in 3 vehicles 2 x cabins de koerberg, evening meals and breakfasts return on ferry dfds looking arround 270,280 each depending on exchange rate,everybodys happy with that so roll on june,,,

Captain blank

We will deffo be there in September still trying to sort the spring trip out.

Not fished it in the spring yet but hopefully we will be there if the bream ain't having it then we will bag up on the roach.

spudnudd

but unfortunately my good mate Spud won't be making it in April again [:(].

So, who's going where & when ?
[/quote] Yep only going in first week of september again next year probably the same week as the anglo dutch lads.If i remember right van den watsonfaart ya said ya wer gonna fish the festival if i wasn't goin so thats saved a mega embarasement for ya[}:)][:D].

The Big Fella

Hi Spud

van den watsonfaart fish the Ijjssel? he can barely beat me and Denny on his home venue lol

The Anglo Dutch anglers different gravy me thinks I've only seen him chuck plastic pigs hehehehe

Mind you Mark (the proper angler) out the two of em is gonna introduce "van den watsonfaarton" to a float for the river hehehe
at whch point we will see the NOOKIE BEAR STARE
[:T][;)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

When he tried to work ut how you fit it in his Plastic Pig her her her

I dare say it will be a chuckle...... I think my food in restaurant will be with chips for a change LOL[:)][:p]

Denny

Roll on April and them spare ribs and a few bream as well, not forgetting the banter. [:T][:T][:D][:D] and hopefully chris will let me know what the secret is[:T]

spudnudd

Denny its no good knowing the secret cos he don't have the :ANSWER: you must know that by now[:D][:D][:T][:T]

spudnudd

Originally posted by The Big Fella

Hi Spud

Mind you Mark (the proper angler) out the two of em
Craig now ya talkin that guy Mark[my mentor] would be in the frame with the anglo dutch lads cos he's a top notch all round angler and absolutely great guy i just can't praise him enough.Now then in any pairing you seem to get the other side of the coin if you know what i mean [:D][:D][:T][:T]

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
Our gang are going north west this year to Molengroet, trying something different, mid June for 8 days.
Been disappointed with the fishing around Helevoitsluis the last few years, so having a change.
All current info looks good, plenty of places to fish.

spudnudd

All booked up now and working out 245 that's ferry and 6berth chalet this may drop to a good price of 210 if Ian and ALex decide to join us I live in hope [:D][:D][:T][:T]

Kingman

De Kourberg 22nd April for us

Couple of weeks later than usual to let some other mugs do the trail blazing and pre-baiting for a change!

The Big Fella

Hi kingman

Don't do all your pre baiting and subsequent hauling on big Zalk and mini zalk, we are there with the variety bus crew when you go home and as there is 15-16 there even if they are fishing well we stay away from the crowds lol

So pick a venue that that bloke Watson will avoid like "a round of drinks" ;-) And gives us the heads up and we will try and knock a weight out hehehe

Hehehehehe we will be there looking for alternate venues :)

Hope you sack up like last year wherever you choose

Last edited:

The Big Fella

Yep the sunshine bus, they normally rotate the window flavours plum and kirsch they enjoyed last year ;-)

PIGEON114

well christmas is coming again .and the end of 2015, hoping 2016 just as good if not better for every body. tight lines and merry christmas and happy new year.

spudnudd

P
Originally posted by PIGEON114

well christmas is coming again .and the end of 2015, hoping 2016 just as good if not better for every body. tight lines and merry christmas and happy new year.
Paul do you think Richard will build a bridge over the canal at Roach Lake for us as a gesture of goodwill for 2016 [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

PIGEON114

be nice spudd ill have to see what going on it opens the week we,re there, hopeful that some things been sorted .

kalikuta

I was just about to book a holiday in Holland for the first time and had looked at citta romana ,but after looking at post on the 2015 Holland thread fishing wasn't to good(going in early June).We have now looked at molongroet which seems to have good reports.I know people have their favourites but what do people think citta or molongroet?