Whos going Holland 2019

wildcat16

Site Supporter
No worries stu. Been meaning to ring you was gonna drive over when you was on river. All good pal and congrats! Going to arendshorst a week thursday, me my old man, ady and keith. Cant firkin wait, should be better than last year🤞🤞! We will have to arrange for 2020 had a good old crack with you lot last year even tho ale was rubbish
fuk me lee, its shaun, stu,s that fat ugly twit,wish i was off wi you lads, that ady cracked me up last year, fingers x for next year, will take plenty of cans :)

Leebo

fuk me lee, its shaun, stu,s that fat ugly twit,wish i was off wi you lads, that ady cracked me up last year, fingers x for next year, will take plenty of cans :)
Lol i thought you were stuart! Hows things shaun? Yeah ady is a dry old sod ha ha, he comes with me in waggon most days we have a right scream!. Were away 18th pal cant wait, we will have to arrange for next year. My dad got a good deal with anglers world, 4 of us and 2 small vans £263 apeice all in!. Thats with easter suppliment for p&0 👍🍻

wildcat16

Site Supporter
notbad that lee, are you hiring the vans again of morley van hire, how much does he charge 4 them lee, that ade is a laff alright, i nearly wet mesen listening to some of the stuff he came out with

Leebo

notbad that lee, are you hiring the vans again of morley van hire, how much does he charge 4 them lee, that ade is a laff alright, i nearly wet mesen listening to some of the stuff he came out with
No mate not hiring one this year ive got a little works van im using its same as what we hired last year citroen nemo. The hire of van was 350 that was picking it up the thursday dinner and dropping it off the following saturday

slabmaster

Just returned from our annual April trip to fish the voorne canal. Frosts and cold easterly winds made for very difficult fishing conditions .only Caught odd bream on the canal and lots of skimmers but had a lot of fish at the harbour entrance. 28 bream between 4 and 6lb and small big roach over 2lb being my best day .
Anyone going this next week or 2 should bag up 👍👍

SHAFT

Cheers for report get there 29th, fingers crossed, did you fish anywhere else?

slabmaster

Cheers for report get there 29th, fingers crossed, did you fish anywhere else?
no.......... everywhere was fishing hard because of the cold so we just stuck to the voorne as thought it best bet with it being so deep

Leebo

Going tomorrow, weather to be good for week ahead between 18 and 23 degrees so fingers crossed should be
no.......... everywhere was fishing hard because of the cold so we just stuck to the voorne as thought it best bet with it being so deep
Going today whey hey! Van loaded just about, trip to supermarket for supplies shortly then to pick up our bait etc and boom hull bound. Cant wait weathers looking good next week over there so hopefully should fish.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've just tried it now and it worked, try again