WHO'S going holland 2014 !!!!!

PIGEON114

Dfds from gateshead they charge the same for vans as cars think theres a extra charge for high vans but transit size same as car put in sat nav 2hour 10 min drive from where we live worked out 260quid each thats 4 veicles plus dig s and food on ferry, ps if you book make sure your on the upper levels, the woman told us the lower levels a bit noisy, probably was us captain we did dekorberg for 4 years then went to dalfsen, mainly because anglers world wont deal with the molecatten group , dekorberg is the better place not as much traveling to venues plus fridges and permits on site

spudnudd

Paul its the other way round Molecaten doesn't need or want Anglers World its been a bonus that they let anglers stay there but after saying that they do make a few quid from us in the off peak months.[:T]

Captain blank

Cheers lads ill lookninto it tomorrow. Same story with us n dekoeburg same reasons for goi g back to dekoeburg permits easy and more centrally located + ribs n beers in bar

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Originaly from Spudnudd:

Just to continue from above posting Richard knows all about the Koerberg area and its a massive bonus to get the first hand knowledge on how places are fishing when you arrive.He knows lots of top anglers that either have been or still go to Koerberg and its been a pleasure to have fished,drank and had a good laugh with the guy.Richard if you read this leave a pint in the pump for me

I agree totally mate!!

[:D][:T]

spudnudd

Pat i forgot to mention Richard also knows quite a lot of anglers that think they are good also average and shoite anglers.I'm not going to be naming any but we all know who the dolly peg angler is.[:D][:D][:T][:T]

bertyboy

Originally posted by spudnudd

Pat i forgot to mention Richard also knows quite a lot of anglers that think they are good also average and shoite anglers.I'm not going to be naming any but we all know who the dolly peg angler is.[:D][:D][:T][:T]
I wonder which little horse racing mad Geordie that could be.?[}:)][}:)]

Captain blank

There are a couplenof tasty lakes on the opposite side of the tear drop lake can we fish em or has anyone fished them

PIGEON114

Yes it was me with the guiness captain we, re going 2nd week june, chris spud big fella going last week in april dont think anyone going in may to dekorberg,on here but sure somebody will be there, its a gamble getting it right , had some good weeks in may but last few years kept hitting the spawning but stiill caught ,last year floods no rain , who knows way the weather is owt can happen

PIGEON114

Spud dont know what the fallout was about but when I asked martyn off anglers world to get us to dekorberg he said never deal with molecatten again something about deleemkule which is a sister campsite, not realy bothered were sorted now

Captain blank

Surely its daft for aw not to deal withb dekoeburg as its the best place to stay fishing wize.
Our digs at buitenplaats were spot on but there was no bait fridges.
At dekoeburg there bait fridges . Richards local knowledge. And permits when you put all this together its worth at least a day or hurdred quid minimum.
Aw should sort their differences out with dekoeburg or the other way around.
Or sort a place with fridges and some k owledge of the area fishing .
Possibly serves them right for leaning on dekoeburg and Richards knowledge to much.

PIGEON114

Your luck as got to change spud, the dark horse as got to come through , just one time, ile get some of that stuff my mate use, s to spike my bait, fcukign works I can asure you, lol,,,,, we took out own fridge, s to buttien platts captain so they will be plenty of room for extra bait this year

PIGEON114

Where do you get your casters from captain, we get ours off don he runs a couple of tackle shops one in sheffield the other at birdwell barnsley, he puts them in 12 pint sealed containers as long as you keep them coo l , they last allweek , good casters mate weve never had a problem with them any way , and we take quite a few.

Captain blank

We get our bait direct trade. Think last year we took I think about 8 gallon of casters between the three of us. I used a gallon at wapenveld in a day including a gallon of hemp n wheat. However the worms are still cheaper from zalk thats even us gettin very them at trade. But the quality of worms from zalk are not im same league.
Our main problem was maggots turning but that was partly down to supplier and la k of fridge.
We froze as many as we could as soon as we got there.
I could easy get through a kilo of worm gallon of casters wheat n hemp and a big bag of corn in a day in holland.

PIGEON114

we live in the same woods , bait wise captain we put simalar amounts in and some,/doesnt always work just hope the shoals move in and hold/// fishing teardrop one year catching steady a cloggie was fishing 50 yard away on the slider on bread flake may be half of loaf with him never stopped catching ,,to our amusement we take every thing barring the sink he,s got a old waggler rod and reel and does just as good, top man, thats fishing,, lol

Captain blank

Was he using mash aswell.
Ive fished with mash n flake and hammered people around me using more fashionable baits never dis ount the power of using ya loaf.
Especially is hed been throwing mash in cor a few day when done right it clouds n feed all at once

Captain blank

Has anyone ever done anythinv on dicks lake at any other time other than spring it looks a good venue but as its connected to the vecht I prusume the bream come and go out of it a spawning time. However thats not to say there is no resident stock in there.
More info would be appreciated

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Heres the link Dave https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=214246995064531423177.0004c12a35eeea4c6f9c1&msa=0

Last edited: