whos going Holland 2013

Captain blank

I agree with you ireland is only any good these days for the pike weve had some great piking trips in th last few years.
If you here two large splashes it will be me throwing them in!
If it fishes anything like it did the last time i was there it will be tremendous.
Regarding the info from mr woolard we are not staying at dekoerburg we are at dalfsen buitenplaats. But we will probably pop in for a chat with him and whoever is there. We will rpobably see you on the bank anyway if you over there at the same fime as us.

bertyboy

Originally posted by spudnudd

Captain you will get to know all the info off Richard as he's fishin with Chris should say he's teaching Chris[}:)][:p] the week before you get there.Just one point if anyone came out with the last line of your thread they would certainly end up in the lake[:D] Bertyboy is Chris palming his beer onto you lads i'm sure he can't be drinking till last orders 4 pints and he's knackd[;)][:T]
He's getting some practise in Spudd. he's coming to Wigan again this weekend.

spudnudd

Bertyboy he always looks tired in the bar with us do you think it could be something to do with tension and stress[?] seems to get worse as the week goes on i wonder why[:D][:D][:D]

Chris Watson

Dutch Dynamo
Your'e a real un you are Spud [:D][:D], anyway, this is the trophy we will be fishing for this year, I took the liberty of getting my name engraved on it to save wasting time when we get back [}:)][;)][:D]

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Originaly from Chris Watson:

There are the odd tench around Captain, but you mainly find them in the small canals. We have also caught them in the lakes at Zalk, but it's rare if you catch one.

I had a 5lb 9oz Tench out of the Blackwater on the pole a couple of years ago on the Anglo-Dutch matches.

[:)][:T]

spudnudd

Originally posted by Chris Watson

Your'e a real un you are Spud [:D][:D], anyway, this is the trophy we will be fishing for this year, I took the liberty of getting my name engraved on it to save wasting time when we get back [}:)][;)][:D]

spudnudd

Sure that fish at the top is laughing at ya Chris,i can see myself lifting it this time fore sure [^][^][:T][:T]

spudnudd

Originally posted by Captain blank

I agree with you ireland is only any good these days for the pike weve had some great piking trips in th last few years.
If you here two large splashes it will be me throwing them in!
If it fishes anything like it did the last time i was there it will be tremendous.
Regarding the info from mr woolard we are not staying at dekoerburg we are at dalfsen buitenplaats. But we will probably pop in for a chat with him and whoever is there. We will rpobably see you on the bank anyway if you over there at the same fime as us.
Captain forgot you're not staying at Koerberg thats a bit of a problem for you getting permits as we get them at campsite office and they only issue them to people that are staying there.Maybe some of the lads that stop at Dalfsen could give you the info on where to get them[:T]

The Big Fella

oi

you lot! stop rubbing it in cause I wont be there this September [:(]

On the Brightside the Silver Birches have just breather a huge sigh of relief as MR MAGOO wont be reversing into em.........

Also you wont be getting any frantic calls when TONTO goes and leaves the keys in the ignition with fan running for 8 hours keeping the empty van cool LOL

You may also get a slice of cake in the Chinky as storming wont have had 9ths [;)]

Honestly I can breathe easy I have already done my bit for care in the community for 2013 on the annual RAMPTON old boys Pilgrimage [;)]

Have a great time all

PIGEON114

if its like spud says captain and you can,t get the permits at dekorberg . you have to go to the pet shop in heerde they do the vispas and roach mudbank and the bream traps teardrop and stumpy , chris will put you right for zalk permits . have a good one

bertyboy

Originally posted by spudnudd

Sure that fish at the top is laughing at ya Chris,i can see myself lifting it this time fore sure [^][^][:T][:T]
It would look just the part on your mantlepiece that trophy Spudd.

ANDYFEN

Wildcat, have tried to pm you but they keep bouncing back? Nevertheless, I hope you get time for some good sessions and catches. We are pretty sure we will be going over in lete August (after the Warriors victory at Wembley)or early September, but are undecided on Molengroet or Brielle. Your report could sway the balance (no pressure there then).
Have a good un.

Captain blank

We are going to have our permits all ready and waiting for us at welkoop tackle shop in dalsen. One of my party has a dutch chap who works for him so he is going to ring him give some local spiel and bobs ya uncle permits zorted[:D]

Chris Watson

Dutch Dynamo
Captain, if you want to fish on the lakes at Zalk, you will probably have to call into the VVV in Hattem to get a week pass for lakes. I don't think you can get those from the Welkoop in Dalfsen, but I could be wrong [:D]

bertyboy

Originally posted by Chris Watson

Captain, if you want to fish on the lakes at Zalk, you will probably have to call into the VVV in Hattem to get a week pass for lakes. I don't think you can get those from the Welkoop in Dalfsen, but I could be wrong [:D]
You no work to go to AGAIN mr. Watson ?

PIGEON114

its a area thing captain I think the permits at welkoop are for square lake ,you can get a weeks pass but be careful its limited to where you fish,if your going to fish roach and mudbank ide go to the pet shop,as you have to fill every thing in there ect,but if you have a man out there give him all your details ect,jobs a good un