• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sitattoo

Ive only ever caught 5 pike and 2 were on the pole with worm on the drop on the same day luckily the hook came out in the net lol

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
quote:i don't realy want to catch a pike because of the down side of them, UNHOOKING! i have watched many pike fishing programmes and the all look grusum there was one were a man got his hand bit off, i a pike farm and you pay to feed them live roach and this man let go of his roach and went to take it back out of the water and a pike took his had with the roach.

Go CarpKid

Step away from the glue Carp Kid[:D]

paul 06

never caught one.
there are a few in a pond by mine, might give it a go some time

TonusStonus

Diary of a Thames Fisherman
quote:Originally posted by slappy

had one or two over the years lol!!!!
best for fight was on 4-6 elastic and 2 ib line got it in after 30 minutes plus!!
was only 6 ib tho !!
but what a fight!!!!

I arrived at a lake a few years back to find a guy fishing a 5mtr whip in the peg I wanted, so I asked if I could set up next to him. I caught one pike of 12lb that day, he had 2 on the whip, one of 18lb and another of 10lb!! I couldnt believe my eyes, and he asked me to net them for him, as his pan net wasnt big enough, cheeky bugger [:D]

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
quote:I arrived at a lake a few years back to find a guy fishing a 5mtr whip in the peg I wanted, so I asked if I could set up next to him. I caught one pike of 12lb that day, he had 2 on the whip, one of 18lb and another of 10lb!! I couldnt believe my eyes, and he asked me to net them for him, as his pan net wasnt big enough, cheeky bugger

Hee hee I would pay good money to have seen that! Any sign of a pike trip yet Tony? Don't know if I can wait till Oct! Seem to get em by accident in the summer now though LOL[:D]

TonusStonus

Diary of a Thames Fisherman
we can have a pike session out if ya like mate? although time is tight for me at the moment. PM me mate, or post it our surrey thread. Ill try and wangle a day inbetween my holiday and my days at work, chances are it'll have to be after my holiday tho.

Juzzy

YORKSHIRE BAITS UK
yes it took my roach during a match,
shame pike were not allowed to weighed in!!

dayoungchamp

i have caught loads of ike one on a floating dead bait was really funny just seeing this black line come flying towars this fish could not believe my eyes
and have also caught one on the pole

Status
Not open for further replies.