• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet

Pike are my dream fish to catch lol but ant tryed fishing 4 them yet

Aira

Pike scare the cr*p out of me and i dont fancy slipping my hands anywhere near those teeth! Hopefully I will never be unfortunate enough to have one chase my already hooked fish on the retrieve.

JezzerP

Yes, but only jacks when I've been fishing for roach!! [;)]

ojfrancis

i have caught loads i have even caught them on luncheon meat on the pole.

John Francis

Yep i caught a few, my first one was 20lb. Il tell you this its the best fight ever there was so much power and aggession, it almost gave me a hard-on. :D

THIS IS MY CROWN, MY WORLD, MY THROWN.....

roach

Colin
quote:Originally posted by Mighty Hell Boy

Yep i caught a few, my first one was 20lb. Il tell you this its the best fight ever there was so much power and aggession, it almost gave me a hard-on. :D

THIS IS MY CROWN, MY WORLD, MY THROWN.....
Whatever turns you on mate[:D][;)]

"I'm so happy 'cause today I've found my friends" KURT COBAIN

CarpKid

i don't realy want to catch a pike because of the down side of them, UNHOOKING! i have watched many pike fishing programmes and the all look grusum there was one were a man got his hand bit off, i a pike farm and you pay to feed them live roach and this man let go of his roach and went to take it back out of the water and a pike took his had with the roach.

Go CarpKid!

joetd594

ive caught one but not intentionally i was fishing maggot on a gravel pit it was only a litle jack pike tho

You never can truly tell when you have run out of invisible ink.

carpy sy

Bivvy Boy ,Beds.
I went up to Norfolk recently pike fishing with my uncle who is a pike fishing guide up there along with Charlie Bettell,went at the end of july.It was way too hot(31 degrees),the water was like bath water!!We had one pike the whole 3 days i was there.

Last edited:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:Originally posted by CarpKid

there was one were a man got his hand bit off,

It must have been one hell of a pike to fit a mans hand inside its mouth and then still be able to close its jaw hard enough to penertrate a humans bone structure.

I have seen god knows how many pike in my time as an angler and have never seen or heard of a pike that would be cabable of such a thing let alone actually hearing of it happening.

I've just spent 15 minutes on google trying every variation of "pike bites off hand" and it hasn't found anything, can you remember when and where you saw the program or what it was called??

rockster

jamie
quote:Originally posted by Trogg

quote:Originally posted by CarpKid

there was one were a man got his hand bit off,

It must have been one hell of a pike to fit a mans hand inside its mouth and then still be able to close its jaw hard enough to penertrate a humans bone structure.

I have seen god knows how many pike in my time as an angler and have never seen or heard of a pike that would be cabable of such a thing let alone actually hearing of it happening.

I've just spent 15 minutes on google trying every variation of "pike bites off hand" and it hasn't found anything, can you remember when and where you saw the program or what it was called??

[:D][:D][:D]

he wasn't on about this was he [?]

http://svt.se/svt/road/Classic/shared/mediacenter/index.jsp?d=49668&a=564154

rockster

jamie
or it could have been the third video clip down on charlie's site.

you have to save or open the file but its quite safe [:)]

titled hand feeding pike [B)][:D]

certainly NEVER heard of someone losing a hand to one[:D][;)]

chris.

i had quite a few over the winter using lures on the canal,biggest only about 6lb,going to try for something a bit bigger this year.

slappy

has waved bye bye
had one or two over the years lol!!!!
best for fight was on 4-6 elastic and 2 ib line got it in after 30 minutes plus!!
was only 6 ib tho !!
but what a fight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.