Who is regarded as the best fisherman on this site

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Maybe a silly question but who is the best fisherman or woman on this site over the years not because they draw lucky ..my vote would be Nathan or Hatman

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I would say it depends on the tactic used. There are those who are brilliant on the pole, but rubbish on the waggler, some who are good on the feeder and can't use a pole. So, is there such a thing as a 'best' fisherman?

If I was pushed to pick one from the site, it would have to be Danny (Halton Dangler).

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I can Honestly say Albert is the most excited about going fishing, as soon as he see's the Barbel gear especially the camp bed going in the van he is shaking with excitement.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I can Honestly say Albert is the most excited about going fishing, as soon as he see's the Barbel gear especially the camp bed going in the van he is shaking with excitement.

That's not shaking with excitement mate, he's shivering at the thought of hearing you sing all weekend. :ROFLMAO:

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Well it’s certainly not me!

In all seriousness it’s a very subjective question and not everyone posts reports so it’s hard to tell. Halton dangler is a very good shout though, a proper allrounder with video evidence of his successes makes it hard to argue against.