Who is fishing tomorrow and for what ?

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
I have a plan i think and it goes like this mill pool feeder in middle for bream, roach depends what's about for the first couple hours while I prime bolo line with lashings of gb with plenty particles see if the roach want to play. If you hear nothing tomorrow it went horribly wrong lol

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
All the way to the Trent yesterday for a 1.5lb skimmer. I'm keeping quiet. In my defence it was a tad on the windy side though. Withdrawel symptoms already. I bet I end up somewhere tomorrow. 😆👍

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Might go on the weir again for an evening session if no one is fishing it. I have 10 black caps on the way from Benwick and Bright Green Dendros from Willy Worms so it'd be rude not to!

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Yea I've 1pt red white maggots 1/2 pinkie 1/4 kg dendro, corn, pellet, 4kg gb hemp n taer, have I got enough :unsure:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Im watching the River levels on the Wharfe if they go Down i go up (y) Barbel Time

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
I'm on the Derbyshire River Dove at Beresford Dale and Wolfesdale fishing for wild Brown Trout and Grayling incorporating the Isaac Walton Temple beat. I'm doing a dawn til dusk session, something I've never done before so I'm expecting to be absolutely knackered afterwards.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
As I have no jobs tomorrow and only 20% chance of rain I could go to the Severn, would probably go Arley RB, but I'd have to get up early and I had to drag myself out of bed this morning, and I haven't got chance to cook any hemp, only have about a pint already cooked, so it would be pellet and groundbait only.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
I'm on the Derbyshire River Dove at Beresford Dale and Wolfesdale fishing for wild Brown Trout and Grayling incorporating the Isaac Walton Temple beat. I'm doing a dawn til dusk session, something I've never done before so I'm expecting to be absolutely knackered afterwards.
Wow dawn to dusk fly fishing I would need new arms and a back good luck.

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
Wow dawn to dusk fly fishing I would need new arms and a back good luck.
I have 3 miles of bank to go at but it is light fishing using a #3 rod, much of the time is spent on my knees creeping around trying not to spook the fish. :ROFLMAO:

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
If this wind drops I’ll be definitely be out. I got out on the Thames 8 out of the first 11 days of the season but have been stuck in the last 3 days with it blowing something cronic. Will either go same stretch again and trot for roach, dace, chublet etc like I have been or if it looks drab enough to keep the crowds at bay I might try a less rural stretch, maybe go at perch and bream.

Maverick

Site Supporter
Fancy a change from the usual bomb/pellet wagg routine tomorrow. Just mixed up some Match Margin Carp Mix with some 4mm & 6mm pellets and lashings of Mainline Pinapple syrup. It's supposed to be a stick mix if it works. Hookbait will be an 11mm pellet tipped with a piece of sweetcorn.

Some days you just fancy trying something different don't you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MartinWY

Site Supporter
Up here we're looking at rain and gusts to 30mph apparently, but the forecast is changing by the hour. I supposed I'd be stuck to the feeder in such conditions. If I do go I'll be after bream in a local club water.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
This is my last week before returning to work & it was blowing a gale here this morning. Calmed down by lunchtime so I said "Sod it"....went & had a couple of hours on our easiest water, which is like a small commercial. Had a cracking three hours, catching big F1's & a nice tench. Kept it simple, just set up a topkit plus two & fished 4mm expanders. Might get out on Friday for the day if the weather is okay & that'll be it for a couple of weeks.

rudd

Site Supporter
Went last night for Anything big using double spec rod set up.
Not a touch on the boilie rig.
Loads of small Roach and Skimmers on method rig with a 12mm robin red, switch to a ringers choc/orange wafter and same stamp of fish continued.
Ah well at least I didnt blank!
Goodluck today.