Who has had the covid jab?

stikflote

Site Supporter
Vaccinating every one is a great idea and needs to be done, but what about all the people in this country+
illegally they wont be getting the vac ,so they will keep spreading it ,if they get it

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Arrived back from a not terribly exciting session on one of the club lakes but, hey-ho it wasn't raining and I caught a fish. Mr. Postman had been with a letter inviting me to be innocujaberated.
First one next Monday, the second May 3rd.
Woo-hoo!

Not Now Kato

Site Supporter
We had the Pfizer one on Wednesday. The Dragon woke up with a screaming headache and a very achy arm on Thursday morning, I had no adverse reactions whatsoever. They weren't pre booking the second jab though and will let us know in due course when.

Everything was well organised and it was simple and quick. They told us the do around 1,500 a day. (y)

Tristar

Site Supporter
My partner had the Astra Zeneca jab two days ago, feels fine. Her only side effects were a slightly swollen tongue and an achy arm but today feels fine. I asked if anything else is bothering her she replied "only the old pain in the neck she's had for the last two years"......not sure what she means by that? :unsure:

I unboxed my new pole that arrived today....her vocal chords seem fine.

Backwoodsman

Site Supporter
As pre posted, going to Wetherby tomorrow for the jab. 2 pals of mine have had the virus, first one caught it last March, extremely tired for a few days , then recovered. Went for a blood test just before Christmas, apparently he still had anti bodies but not in any significant amounts. So he could catch the bug again. The other pal has leukemia,but not the life threatening type, nevertheless he has been in virtual lock down since the onset of covid. Somehow managed to catch it before Christmas. Due to his condition we thought he may struggle, fortunately after a couple of weeks he has made a full recovery.