who blanked out today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpbob3

well i for one didnt...... [:D]went to spring farm on Gelderd Rd Leeds ...... took 7 decent roach on double bronze maggot size 18 hook to 1.7lb hook lenght to 2.6lb main ..... It was very slow but the bites was there

Moster

It always seems to produce roach whatever the weather, it's just a bit vunerable to the wind and can be a pain to detect bites sometimes.

carpbob3

i can not agree with you more the wind was really getting up i put myself in the corner with the conifer trees behind me put up my shelter and off i went ..... chub where showing as well as the good head of roach..... my fishing partner in crime was pole fishing and took 4 roach but found it hard going with the wind but otherwise not a bad day maggot bashing

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Me,Norm & Granville aka Dave[:p][:D]

Stu
***L.U.F.C.***

Chopper

Today I managed 22 fish for 1lb 10oz (roach/perch/gudgeon) fishing bloodworm and joker on the calder and hebble canal nr Dewsbury West Yorks.

It's the second teams of four event in a 6 match series. I won my 18 peg section and came 3rd overall from 70 anglers, won 90, better than working!!

At the moment my team are joint 3rd, moved up from 5th place but we are really hoping to win back a few points on the remainder of the matches to win the league. The last match was a lottery due to freezing conditions and loads of blanks.

500 (to split between 4) to the overall taem winners + 'on the day' money and an overall individual prize so it's worth getting out of bed and sitting in the wind and rain for!

Lee Saville - Colmic Team Ossett

Individual 2002 World Club Champion, Zagreb - Croatia.
Individual 2002 Angling Times North East Region Winter League Champion.
2001 Embassy Division 1 National Team Champions.

www.colmic.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.