Whittle Dene Water Aid Charity Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

ropa

Tickets are now on sale for this Charity match on the Match Reservoir at Whittle Dene, August Bank Holiday Monday 27th. Tickets priced 6.OO are available from Turners Tackle, I.D Tackle, Anglers World, A.L.S Gosforth, or myself or Stevie Woods.
6.00 Ticket which goes to charity, 10.00 pools on the day.
Meet 8.00 a.m at Cabin , Fish 11.00-4.00.

silverman

Martin is woodsa running any matches in the run up to the water aid.
If so any chance of posting when they are.
Also meet & draw times.

Cheers
Jeff

ropa

I`ll get back to you, his mobile is switched off tonight !!! There`s nothing on at Yarm this weekend so he might be having one this weekend !!

ropa

Woodsa running an open this Sunday, 5-8-07, Meet 8.00 at Cabin. Fish 11.00-4.00 . It will be fished on the Match Lake.

ropa

Reminder lads, if you havn`t got a ticket get in touch with stevie woods as it`s this bank holiday Monday !!! 07984808434

stewy07

It's fishing very well for what i've heard paul. Woodsa has been catchin on all methods so his head is a bit battered on how hes going to fish it. He had about 15lb skimmers last time he was up. These were mostly 6-10oz with the biggest over a pound. I'm off to get mine/his tickets now from I.D. and might have a dodge down tomorrow unless the river tyne bug has still got me! Tickets available from I.D fishing (have the bulk of the tickets) Turners Tackle,Anglers World, A.L.S Gosforth

paulod

Site Supporter
Thanks Peter. It sounds like the skimmers have come on a bit since I was last there. Aren't we fishing for roach any more then? Sort of wished I ordered some squatts now.....They'll just have to take bronzies and lump it.

stewy07

Thats the thing paul, u can fish 4 roach or skimmers. Hes been up havin the same weight of each. Pole, waggler and feeder. I haven't been up 4 age's and was out last night so didnt get to go today. Didnt fancy it in this heat with a stinking hangover!

Status
Not open for further replies.