Whittle Dene Water Aid Charity Match Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ropa

Monday 27-08-07 Whittle Dene match lake.

37 fished. Strong westerly wind blowing down lake spoiled presentation for pole fishing, most feeder fished for skimmers , roach and perch, backed up with pole caught roach when conditions allowed.
1st Bob Ramshaw - Turners Tackle - 9lb 8oz Peg 22. Bob caught skimmers on groundbait feeder up to a pound on worm and caster hookbaits.
2nd Loui Mackintosh - Shimano Quaker - 8lb 10oz Peg 48. Loui caught 10 skimmers on tip backed up with roach on the pole.
3rd Dave Watson - Turners Tackle - 7lb 12oz Peg 29
4th Paul O`Donnell - Bigwaters A.C - 7lb 5oz
5th Stevie Woods - Strikemore Baits - 6lb 4oz
6th Barry Lockey - Metro Fishing Republic - 6lb 3oz

Winning Pair
Martin Robson and Loui Mackintosh - Shimano Quaker - 14lb 8oz

Woodsa

Excelent report roppa, and cheers 4 helping to run it. Good turn out aswell pity the stay a ways missed a good match, is that right stewy tried to catch on a carp bolt rig, with a 12 inch tail 4 roach, must think he is still on the carp puddles. LoL.

stewy07

I've never feeder fished 4 roach before, never mind in a 100ft of water! Wait till next season when i pesel the pair of u's on your home waters as this seasons a learning curve, and its a big curve!

Woodsa

Well ropa i hope the fish are biteing as much as stewy is we should sack up this weekend .lol been to killy today 3.5 hours pole at 10mtrs chopped worm and caster over gb 9lb skimmers roach perch.house bank kevin the fang bagged up on the mid bushes.

ropa

Stewy , who was feeder fishing for roach ?? I think it was the skimmers everybody was after. 100ft of water ?? what size bomb were yer fishing with ?? And as for peseling us !! YAWN !!!

Woodsa

thinking of running a knock up this sun at whittle dean any body up 4 it ?

ropa

Sorry mate , last match in the Drennan Superleague for us !! Otherwise I would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.