Whitmore Fisheries

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott187

Hi Everyone,

I'm gonna be fishing here on Saturday.....probably East Lake or Doughnut.

What are the best baits as i know they have a few bait bans?

also....

what are the best tactics at the moment
it's gonna be quite a nice day on Saturday apparently!!!!!!!.......Is it worth giving the pellet waggler a go?

Thanks in advance
Scott

antihero

I was there last saturday, started on east lake on the pole...tried paste, corn and pellet...fishing was very slow. Seemd everyone else was the same too. Guy on the peg next to me swapped over to the feeder about 30 ayrds out and was doing pretty good after he switched over.

I got pi**ed of cos it was so windy and went onto one of the other lakes (down the dip, oval with an island at about 12-13 metres) and hammered the carp on paste on there

motocrossboy7

hi mate i fish here 2-3 times a week (nothing better to do of work on the sick) east lake use there micro pellet soaked for bout 15mins then push them in a cage feeder with there bloodworm pellet hair riged or 2 bits of corn. fish bout 30 yards out or in the margins like really in them though touching the reeds. i fished yesterday an had bout 100lb out (normal bag) if fishing the donut fish tight to the island with same bait..
the basin is a bit harder never really mastered this one margins are good again had some nice barble but lots of little skimmer bream
hope this helps

jonny

p.s if your goin at weekend get there early as it gets busy gates open at 8 am.
might not be to bad as greenalch re-opens tomoz

on box

the method feeder is working well at the moment on both east lake and doughnut but the pellet wagller can be awsome on the eastlake dont forget the margins later on [:T]

scott187

thanks for the replies but has anyone got any last minute suggestions.....I'm going tommorow morning
Cheers
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.