whiteacres

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave dolly

I'm off to whiteacres on saturday for a week with the family and hope to do some fishing while i'm there, as i have never been before i wondered if anybody could give me any info on the place.I am more interested in silver fish than fishing for carp.cheers,dave.

kev coke

dave if it is silver fish you are after then go and fish jennys lake as it is full of fish from 1oz roach to 15lb ghosties you dont have to fish far out just a couple of rodlenghts and its fish a chuck and you dont know what species you are going to catch next mate anything else you want to know mate just ask as i fish there a lot
kev

dave dolly

Thanks kev i will give jennys a go then,might even get the missus to catch something then i might get some more fishing in.

roachendbrown

ive just come back from whiteacres what a paradise fished peg 19 on sycamore all week i swear the carp had never seen breadflake before weights on average were 5 lb to 20 lb anyone thinking of going try fishing bread close to the weeds you will catch more this way than with any pellet or technical ultrabite rubbish.

dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.