white acres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopper_fcuk

The Smogster
does anyone on here hire a van out at white acres?
im after 2 days 2nd and 3rd of june

nutmeg

Site Supporter
look in the classifieds for lobwormking ie Tony, just do a search and you will find his contact details

Hopper_fcuk

The Smogster
i looked for his site 1st but cant find 1, i think his add must be over 90 days old mate

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] PM or E-mail him click the link forhis profile details.
http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/members/11138

nutmeg

Site Supporter
l think that Tony must have had his advert deleted as it was less than 90 days old as l booked a week with him just prior to Easter. if you get hold of him via the link that groundhog has posted you wont be disapointed l have stayed in his caravan three times now, great location on the site looking straight down Jennys lake.

Brian Johnson

hi hopper your greedy you an extra 2 days,i cant fault you matet il see you on the 5th tight lines[:W][:D][8D]

Hopper_fcuk

The Smogster
brian nothing wrong with abit of greed haha, im off that week aswell so thought i'd try and get the wed and thursday, we get our caravan on friday for 8 days, how many of you lot going then bri ?

thanks for the info lads i'll send him a e-mail

richzilla

How do white acres matches and festivals work? I'm new to this, but have convinced the mrs that we should take a week down there at some point. If you are residebt in their accomodation do you automatically qualify for the matches?

What spring fesivals are teh best? If you win one it looks like you qualify for a bigger comp. Sorry for all the questions, their site isn't very informative.

lobwormking

Papa
Site Supporter
Tony
Our van is booked for that week & I'm not sure of any owners who do short lets if you want to give me a ring I will ask around for you.

Rich
Anyone staying on site can fish the match's.

Monday gold 15 for people who have won a 30+ match or won at Whiteacres before.
Wednesday silver 10 open to everyone else.
Thursday rover 10 open to all.
Parkdean have announced that you have to stay in their accomodation to fish a festival.

LWK

lobwormking

Papa
Site Supporter
The people in ours have just cancelled if we don't relet it I will give you a ring on the Monday.
The problem with the other vans is that its classed as a peak week I may be able to sort a van once the people have arrived at the weekend and I can find a private van thats empty and get in contact with the owne for you.[:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.