WHITE ACRES VIRGIN'S FESTIVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
THIS summer one lucky angler will gain their first ever taste of winning a fully sponsored festival and at least 1000 at White Acres.

The legendary Spring and Autumn Festivals attract the cream of British match angling and winning one of the main prizes is not easy but the White Acres Virgins Festival set for June is guaranteed to make some lucky anglers dreams come true for the first time ever!

The virgins will be open only to club and occasional match anglers so you wont have to worry about being up against venue experts,sponsored and top match anglers but fellow competitors of similar abilities.

Without the big stars and previous festival money winners the way is clear for club and pleasure anglers and those who love their match fishing but havent yet enjoyed the rewards to experience the thrill and razzamatazz of making it up onto the stage for the main money places!

With daily section and lake prizes too there is plenty of opportunity to lose that match success virginity. Commencing June 7th competition for places is expected to be hot so make your reservation now!

FURTHER DETAILS: Clint Elliott (White Acres Fishery Manager) 01726 862113 White Acres Country Park 0845 458 0065

Dave Datafile2.gif

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
just looked on their web site but there isnt any more details than what is posted above, whats the point having a website if you dont have details on it of the comp?????

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good point Tony,

I can only assume that they haven't as yet updated it. I received the 'Press Release' at 15.11 this afternoon [:)]

Dave

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
weird that they would send out a press release and not have the details on their own site!

who's going to fish it then? i wouldnt mind having a bash but theres one of the bag up series matches at moorlands on the 14th so i may just stay up there and practice!!!!!

MALC

Gingert76,

Trouble is it would cost 300 for the week to stay at WA plus 80 to 100 entry to the Festival.

But hey i'm down there in September any way so i dont care

It's more prestigious to win The Summer Series anyway..!!!!

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
ive heard a couple things about the festivals at WA, dont think i would be going, will wait to see the full details!

i think i will have more chance winning the virgins festival LOL!!! (stupid name aint it!!!!)

kev coke

gingret what do you want to know about the virgin festival mate.
And dont forget that im not sponsered and only fish a few matches a year does this mean that i can fish the virgins festival.

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
just wanted to know costs etc and format so i can decide wether to go or not, would have been easier if i could look on the web page rather than phone them!!!

kev coke

Well i cant tell you the exact format and cost mate but if it is the same format as the other festivals which i think it will be then the cost is as below
CARAVAN 310-490
ENTRY TO FESTIVAL 120 (there is a optional dayly super pool of 10 but it is optional.

FORMAT
The festival is run over 5 days (monday to friday) there are 180 pegs in total which is split into 5 groups of 36 .
You fish on 5 diffrent venues rotating round to a diffrent venue each day when you fish a lake the lake is split into 4 sections of 9 pegs with 9 points for a section win and 8 for a second and so on to nil for a trogg .
Your best 4 results out of your 5 count to your final total and in the event of a draw your dropped result comes into play and if the dropped results are they same then it goes on total weight.

Anything else you want to know mate then just ask away.

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
who you going with kev??? a group or just you??? and also a full rundown on each venue would be nice if/when i confirm im going!!!!! hahahaha

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
just had a email back from WA. they said if you are interested in fishing then email them with your details and the details of the club you fish for and they will pass your details onto clint and he is making the decision and after that they will send out the invites!

kev coke

GING
The chances of me getting an invite are remote to say the least mate as i come under the banner of a white acres venue expert as i spend 6 weeks a year there and win money all the time there mate and to be honest mate your chances of getting an invite arnt much better because of the teams that you have fished for (this quote was taken from your profile-------i have fished for Shimano JP Tackle, A1, Browning trent Tackle and Team Browning-----
you would fall under the sponsered angler bit so you should not be able to fish it mate but they would probably offer you a place in one of the normal festivals mate .

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Which festivals are you doing this year then? im interested but the problem is i havent got a m8 to fish with so the costs are very high and also would be bored by myself and pools fodder to be blunt!

i did tell them on the email the teams i have fished for so i was being honest with them and i thought i wouldnt get a invite! will have to find a festival in northants!

kev coke

GING
Im fishing all the festivals this year mate the sensas ,dynamite baits ,milo ,preston and the skol
If you want to fish one of the festival mate there is a few of us fishing the sensas and we have a 4 bed lodge you are more than welcome to come along mate.

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Are there still tickets for the sensas and when is it kev????? whats the costs?

a lot to ask i know!

kev coke

GING
I wont find out about the places until 3 oclock but as for the date its the 29th MARCH and the entry cost is 120 with a 10 a day optional super pool mate anything else mate just ask away

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
def interested kev! just wondering what the fishing will be like! hahaha

when you know can you call me on 07766234002 as im going home at 2:30pm and i havent got PC at home!

sad i know!

kev coke

GING
Sorry to tell you mate but the sensas festival is fully booked up mate.

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i did leave it late though! i just fancy going all that way by myself and being pools fodder! but im sure i could have got a couple of tips off you! hahahaha

oh well always next year! bugger!

Essex Maverick

Well I am going !!! My bags are packed and ready to go !
I can't believe that I am the only MD memebr going to this festival - or am I ???

Status
Not open for further replies.