Which second hand pole?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikstaparr

Hi, after buying a Maver Moby Dick 10.5/12.5M pole some 5 years ago, I finally plucked up the courage to use it this year!!! Alas, I have no fishing buddies (Crowd say "Awwww!!"), So I have had to teach myself. I find the Maver quite heavy and am therefore looking to sell it and use the money towards a 'well rated' second hand pole, which I will be able to still get spares for. I should get around 80-100 for the Maver and could probably add 150 to that making my budget around 250.00. Could anybody recommend a good pole around 14M for commercial fishing, mainly Carp up to around 10lb......Many thanks in advance!!!

The Lone Fisherman!!! [:(]

kevb

was 'bigkevb'
have a look at the thread "lindholme fish in 6th aug" come and join us ....the more the merrier[:)][:)][:)]

rikstaparr

Cheers Kev, just checked it out, it sounds a great weekend, alas I don't drive at the moment and rely on friends to give me lifts to local fisheries, after November I will again be able to travel........... to Lands End if necessary!!! [:)]

Larry

Lazarus
You can doworse than get a Shimano Technium 1250 pole probably pick one up for around 150.00 try Ebay with search for one.

rikstaparr

Thanks, just looked on ebay, there is one for 170.00 o.n.o....I'm going to advertise my Moby Dick Pole today.........Is this a lighter pole than the Moby do you know? Thanks again...

fishdogmick

catch alot
i will be selling a shimano xta with 4 tops and a cupping kit with cups and holdall soon ,for 150 like new ,maybe more universal tops with it .but its only 13mts unless you shove a piece on the end.

Last edited:

slappy2

i just sold my spare brand new milo 14.5 metre pole with 5 top kits few new to chap on here for 250 bargain nice strong pole chris uses it a bit ,i still have my other milo pole with all bits etc if interested let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.