- Jul 30, 2020
I'm moving up from using a whip and a 6m margin pole to get my first pole. After looking about for quite some time i've come up with these 2. Can anyone say which is better / preferable or offer any advice on a different one. Thank you
Daiwa Power Carp X 14.5m Pole
- 14,5m pole fitted with 3mm match kit
- 1 spare 3mm match kit
- 3 x 5.8mm power top 2 kits.
- Cupping kits with cups
- Mini extension
- Pole holdall
Maver Invincible 215 14.5 Metre Pole Package
- Black Suncore finish.
- Super strong.
- Supplied with 3 extra Powerlite slotted kits.
- Supplied complete with Cupping kit and cups.
- Supplied in holdall with protective tube