which margin pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee71

Please could someone help. Im in need of a new margin pole and i am at a loss as to which one to choose, daiwa yank+bank - shimano beastmaster or the drennan polemaster. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

fishing jazzman

They are all very much of a muchness. I've owned both the Yank and Bank and also the beastmaster. My preference would be the Yank and Bank as it is slightly longer. Best to go to a few tackle shops and have a look and a feel of them.

endura

The Bookie
Have a look at the Daiwa Yank N Bank Pro X, used it for the first time at the weekend, an awesome margin pole, fish to 12lb 8oz on top 2
11 metres if you dont take the flick tips out, 3 tops, got mine for 230.
Lot of the lads on the forum also swear by the Tricast at similar money.

kevin1954

Not owned yank and bank but recently bought a beastmaster 850b for 128 quid inc postage

I can say its an awsome bit of kit for the money, without having to spend 300ish on a trubacco lucifer.

Finish is superb and has handled fish to 16lb so far using the miidy high vis blue 18-22

I even hit and landed a 6lb carp in a match and played it with just the bend of the pole in about 2 mins as I had not realised I had a wrap round.

As a result I changed to dacron from crows foot. Dont know why I set it for crows foot as all my other kits are dacrons. Doh!

You wont be disappointed, but note additional original shimano spare top twos are about 54 quid!

Strong as an ox and top value package as you get clean caps, good quality tube and bag!

Kev

fireman sam

middy white knuckle margin pole or the white knuckle 2 which is a little longer. at roughly 40 - 50 you cant go wrong you get 2 top sets ready elasticated use straight from the bag just add rig and bait.

mine has never let me down strong as hell.
[:T]

petert

I have had 8lb carp on double 5 with 3.2 bottom using my Beastmaster 850B margin with old top 3 .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.