Which Hybrid Elastic

Zaknufc

Evening all

I have over 10 top kits to elasticate and it will be the first time I have ever match fished as I’ve joined a club this year so any help regarding what elastic ratings to use would be helpful.

I can’t afford £10 a top kit so need something a little cheaper but still will do the job. What company or person does the best deals.

Cheers guys

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
Ng elastics have been good value. Not tried the ones chefster recommends. Gone back to hydro myself but I think daiwa have brought out a hybris at £5 a go

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I had it in my Daiwa topkits since it came out, they saw some use of it.... might use it to re-elastic all my method feeders.....
My elastic will last ages I reckon, it spending most of the time in the dark , it only saw daylight 10 times today 😂😂😂

Paul Cresswell

Site Supporter
I think Preston dura hybrid is the best of the 5/6 brands of hybrid I’ve tried. Lasting well too.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Not sure if its classed as a hybrid but I have been using Nick Gilbert Ultra Core this Winter and am impressed by it.

£10 for 6 metres plus delivery, flat rate £2 I think.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Not sure if its classed as a hybrid but I have been using Nick Gilbert Ultra Core this Winter and am impressed by it.

£10 for 6 metres plus delivery, flat rate £2 I think.
I think a lot of elastics are levelling up in price, the Preston hybrid (Duraslip) is £5.99 for 3m so very similar prices. Even seen it on eBay with free postage.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I think a lot of elastics are levelling up in price, the Preston hybrid (Duraslip) is £5.99 for 3m so very similar prices. Even seen it on eBay with free postage.
Done my topkits in it ,i like it very much and its lasted very well ,one outing with it 😆. Seems very good .