Which club

OldTaff

Site Supporter
That is a chunk of money. Having said that if they are nice, well kept fisheries then the membership price could well reflect that. I presume your boy fishes for free if you're a member?
Have you looked at Tonbridge club? I think not as pricey but some really good fishing.

£70 plus £10 for the boy & nearest stillwater is 35 minutes away if traffic is light. - once Neville Park is netted I think I will have to pack in for a couple of years until my son is old enough to make day ticket or club waters a viable option.

His grandma freaked him out about the river by banging about constantly how deep it is and he just won’t go there anymore.

Silver fan 82

£70 plus £10 for the boy & nearest stillwater is 35 minutes away if traffic is light. - once Neville Park is netted I think I will have to pack in for a couple of years until my son is old enough to make day ticket or club waters a viable option.

His grandma freaked him out about the river by banging about constantly how deep it is and he just won’t go there anymore.
It's just unfortunate that there are no day ticket waters that I know of that offer free fishing to juniors if accompanied by a paying adult.