Which chair ?

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I have both the 25's and yes both have arms.
I will be using it tomorrow and will take a photo if you want.

Smurfitt

With my korum 25 delux i have a matrix side tray with lid.the soft collapse type.
Due to it having one fix point and 2 legs its perfect. I have the offset legs so tray can be well over to the left on a platform.
Matrix tray behind that.again fixes to one leg.
Preston uni arm for landing net.
Prrston uni arm at rear right for preston butt gripper.
Matrix 3d feeder arm.
Matrix brolly arm.
Set up in ten mins.
Got any pics of your set up as Ive just bought the x25 deluxe and clueless about how to attach accessories such as brolly arm, telescopic feeder rest, groundbait attachment, landing net rest and side tray. Cheers

Marker50

Site Supporter
Need any others give us a shout mate

Attachments

• 20201022_113717.jpg
    20201022_113717.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 14

Smurfitt

Wow thanks a lot. Is that the redesigned x25 deluxe chair ? Ive heard some people are purchasing online and getting sent the older vwrsion with triangular knobs rather than the new round ones ro righten legs etc.
Can you advise which brand of accessories are best and price to fit the redesigned model.
Muchos gratis

Marker50

Site Supporter
Mine as 25 mil legs so all new stuff will fit.as new stuff is mostly 36 mil and yiu get inserts provided to fit your legs.
Same with most brands you dont need to get say all korum.
Never had a prob with legs on this one.
Any piks needed let me know

Marker50

Site Supporter
I have matrix feeder arm long.
Preston uni arms for rear rest and landnet holder.
Preston rear butt gripper.
Preston brolly arm.
Matrix side trays.
Just my prefered stuff.

Marker50

Site Supporter
The knobs on the leg bit at bottom are triangle.
Top knobs i never touch are round.
Never had it slip once

GazzaG2016

I have the Preston one with with footplate and the attachments are shared with my preston seatbox.

Smurfitt

The knobs on the leg bit at bottom are triangle.
Top knobs i never touch are round.
Never had it slip once
Ive just got my new chair and handwheels are triangularwhere leg fits into the frame of the chair. The handwheel by the mudfeet are round. Is that the same as yours?

Smurfitt

Not sure which my version is.
But had no probs
Its damn confusing. Just spoke to Preston and was told the very first version had square steel legs. Next version is the older redesigned ones that have round aluminium legs and triangular handwheels where the legs go into the frame but round handwheels to adjust the mudfeet part of the leg. They weigh 8kg.
The newest redesigned ones should have round handwheels all round and those that adjust the mudfeet part of the leg now have a rubber stopper so its not metal on metal. In addition, the hole in the frame is star shaped so a square leg can be fitted. According to their website it weighs 6kg. (Not sure how its possible to lose 2kg just by replacing a triangular plastic handwheel with a round one).
Mine doesnt tally with either of the redesigned ones. It seems like a hybrid as ita got the triangular handwheels but star shaped holes for the legs to go into and the round hanwheels have no rubber stopper. It weighs 8kg.