Which chair ?

Sparkybob

Hi all,

New to the forum so please be gentle............

I am after a chair for feeder fishing that will take attachments. I like the look of the maver mvr or the korum x25 deluxe but with all these chairs there seems to be conflicts as to what accessories will fit. Is there a comprehensive list somewhere that someone has written or is it a case of trolling though all the mud to find what fits what.

cheers in advance

bob

John Step

Site Supporter
Best of luck at the moment. I broke my chair a little while ago and have found there is very little stock anywhere at the moment. Welcome to the Forum by the way.

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Matrix standard or De lux take 25mm round fittings which are fairly common, there was a delivery of these to Matrix recently so there may be some kicking about.

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
Hi have the forum x25 deluxe.
I'd recommend it,very comfortable and most accessory fit it.

Marker50

Site Supporter
X25 here.
Fantastic cant think of any parts that wont fit.
New stuff that is .

Reuben

Site Supporter
Korum Accessory Chair for me - 19mm square legs. Loads of accessories fit it & it’s lighter than the X25

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
Ive got the Matrix deluxe chair, suits me as ive got the Matrix F25 seatbox so all accessories fit both, but the chair is really comfortable and very robust, highly reccomended.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I have both of the korum chairs. 25 deluxe with the foot plate , the smaller without.
Korum and Preston bits will fit and other companies with different sleeves will also fit.
On a concrete platform l can use a pole or any 2 rods at the same time no banksticks required. That's rod rests front and rear, table , ground bait bowl, umbrella brackets as well.

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
I’ve just bought the Korum x25 delux after many weeks of searching for stock. Finally got it from Ian’s Fishing Tackle. I think it was £125 with free delivery arrived the next day!I hadn’t found it cheaper anywhere else. The chair is quite heavy but I later got the barrow attachments so now justifies its weight. I use Korum and Preston universal fittings with it that I already had.

The only criticism I have of it is that it’s far too comfortable and I find myself nodding off :sleep::sleep:

Sparkybob

I have both of the korum chairs. 25 deluxe with the foot plate , the smaller without.
Korum and Preston bits will fit and other companies with different sleeves will also fit.
On a concrete platform l can use a pole or any 2 rods at the same time no banksticks required. That's rod rests front and rear, table , ground bait bowl, umbrella brackets as well.

Can i ask what butt rests and and side table you used as i i seen some people saying they had to use some sort of adaption to do this . This was my main worry that was turning me away from the korum chairs?

Aztecca

Site Supporter
I got a new x25 non deluxe and hate it.The legs slipping everywhere.Only way I could fix it was using the knobs off my daiwa seatbox then it won't slip.Have gone back to my.old square leg deluxe accessory chair.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Can i ask what butt rests and and side table you used as i i seen some people saying they had to use some sort of adaption to do this . This was my main worry that was turning me away from the korum chairs?
The butt rest is a double Korum. The bait waiter l use is a Drennan that takes 3 bait boxes on a Preston arm.
By the way l fix the front legs to the length of my legs so my feet are flat on the foot plate or ground and do the clamps up tight so only need to adjust the rear ones to make level most times, I've marked the legs with permanent marker on a level surface so can reset if I've needed to alter them.

Last edited: