Where's the Marmite ?

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Whoever invented marmite needs their meds tweaking a bit, that's after they remove his/her white coat that fastens at the back.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Good boilie dip... a mate uses it for barbel and Oxo... does well on it

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Whoever invented marmite needs their meds tweaking a bit, that's after they remove his/her white coat that fastens at the back.
Impossible to regard this as a creditable post coming from someone who thinks that Brown sauce is the height of culinary delight. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Impossible to regard this as a creditable post coming from someone who thinks that Brown sauce is the height of culinary delight. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Oi you, .... What did Liam Neeson say in ' Taken ' ? " I have a special set of skills ..... I WILL find you ". C'mon Uk, grab your coat, Peter only lives in Athersley. We can be there in half an hour. 😆😆😆

LilAl

Trogg mk2 ;)
Site Supporter
Marmshi...erm marmite, only good for fishing bait!

Having smelt the stuff being produced....my stomach heaves at the thought of actually putting it on food that i could contemplate eating!

Canada had the best idea... they banned it!

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
And what's wrong with brown sauce on my caviar sandwich? It makes it taste like spicy, crunchy fish paste. It's better than marmite on toast. :p