Where you BLANKED Today.[:(]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dohhhhhhhhhh it's a Nightmare!!!!!!!

Well 10 of us arrived at Reading & District AA's stretch of the River Kennet at Ufton for the 12th match of the season.

After all the recent rain we've had in this part of the world it was bombing through like a chocolate conveyer belt.

Datafile2.jpg

A walk along the stretch revealed 4 maybe 5 fishable swims,so reluctantly the match was moved to the canal which joins the river at this point.......

Datafile2.jpg

Well there's no easy way to say this,Fred caught a 6oz perch and the rest of us BLANKED.Bobby Marshall had a bite first put in and got well seen off by whatever!!!!!!!
The rest of us never had so much as a bite. crybaby2.gif crybaby2.gif crybaby2.gif crybaby2.gif crybaby2.gif

Roll on the next outing [;)]

Peter.
Datafile2.jpg
Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

norm

me and toma and dazb blanked at edan meadows

not a bite

oooooooooopppppppppppps sorry dazb got a 1 inch long perch

G

Eden Meadows, Wingate, County Durham [V][V][V].

Pole and waggler fished, nowt, zilch, bog all, zero, but what the hell i enjoyed it, first Sunday in since i came home from the Trent fish in without doing any of the D word, so i was happy [:D][:D][:D]
Just to get out to [:D][:D],,

Anybody else blank today [?][?][?][?], i wonder who did [:p][:p][:p], come on own up,admit it now, come on dont be shy about it

catch me if u can
Andy,

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
Lol nope i got 3lb 5oz of Grayling must of bumped off 20 of em though [:(] But still came second in my section [;)]

Tight lines [:D]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Gran you lucky bugga i've never had a Grayling [:(]

Peter

the question should be where did you blank again in my case [:(] (hm you'd better check with observer though cos i might be exagerating a bit)

Glad i've got some spare batteries for my digicam now cos i can get some pics as proof of my blanking sessions, oh & any of the rare catches i make (won't have to ask ... erm i meant observer if i've exagerated then)[;)]

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Last edited:

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
Get loads of em on the Tees from Darlingon upwards, past few years the numbers have tripled. Loads of em, some big n's to up to 3lb [;)]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
3lb !!!! thats a bloody sea trout ain't it??

I've only seen pictures of grayling & none of them seemed tobe above 2lb, i might have to make a trip into the darkest north & try getting one of these grayling things for meself. (Toma,Mookie you have been warned cos i'll be looking for somewhere to stay)[;)]

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
Lol this time of year just trot a bunch of red maggots or a lil worm cant seem to fail for the Grayling at the moment, well i cant lol [;)] Famous last words!

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
What a coincidence that I spoke to trogg earlier and asked if he fancied some grayling fishing nearer to home. Fish to 1.5lbs well thats what they weighed no one saw me catch them but did help me eat them.

chill out go fishing

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
Thats one fish i have never eaten are they nice or not. I catch plenty so might be worth putting 1 or 2 in the pan [;)]

mookie

mookie
[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Date Nov 30th
Venue River Tees at Croft
Weather fog and drizzle
River condition......looked fine going down only a few inches above normal level...
Time 7.30am till 10.30am

Verdict --- Even the bread flake liquidized bread combo didnt work waited till 9.15am for the one and only bite.....missed it !![:(]

Well everyone has a off day...with more rain forecast this coming week looks like l will have to wait to christen the avon quiver some other time....

So Trogg you will be coming up ere will ya...!!!! hmmmmmm might do the honest thing and invite you here...but then again !!!!

Hope alls well with everyone...just wish we had more decent weather so the fish can get used to it......

Cheers all

MOOKSTER...

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just bringing this back to the top for STU

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
I Did not blank as such i was too busy helping my 10 year old son out fish me [:I][V]

Stu
***L.U.F.C.***

Last edited:

Moster

3 of us fished a local canal dusk till dawn, I was hoping to get some livebait for the pike, 1 fish came out all day (perch) just as it was getting dark and time to pack up weel there you go S**t happens but at least I didn't blank like the other two guys LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.