Where would you go?

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Didn't get round to it, was looking at Kingsbury water park as well but it's too late in the year now for me, I'm happy sitting around the river for the time being.
I drive past Kingsbury almost everyday for work on the A42. Used to fish there as a kid not catching anything on a toy rod and float while my dad bagged up on a swingtip. :LOL: Himley is closer to you I think and a nice place but my problem is the walk from the car park, it's good to have someone to drop you off at the second gate there to save the walk.

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
aTENCHion Mr Zerk, the rivers will get new life and water soon but lakes will shut up shop as it get colder. Not suggesting what you should do though...

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I'd love to go Tenching but going to have to save that for midweek though I'm looking forward to maggot feeder on the Severn, get to use some Guru Super Tight Line Stops I bought, they come in sets of 3, nice touch that compared to Drennan where you only get 2. Probably start on some size 15 B711x hooks I bought too. 🤷‍♂️ (y) I have a job in Kidderminster today.