Where to fish in Cambridge (stillwaters)

Flathead

Site Supporter
Sorry....

that was a bit harsh

the section you highlighted in post #13 is the free section....all alongside riverside....it is mostly concrete banks but the fishing is good.

if you do stray on to a club stretch the worst thing that could happen is they would ask you to buy a ticket.

give it a go....there are plenty of fish to be caught a couple of rod lengths out even next to the boats...
feed maggots and groundbait or hemp and tares and you should catch. It is better in winter as fish move into the towns...the same happens in March town on the old Nene but there are plenty to be caught all season.....you can even pop in for a pint and still keep your eye on your tackle.

ev4dawin

Sorry....

that was a bit harsh

the section you highlighted in post #13 is the free section....all alongside riverside....it is mostly concrete banks but the fishing is good.

if you do stray on to a club stretch the worst thing that could happen is they would ask you to buy a ticket.

give it a go....there are plenty of fish to be caught a couple of rod lengths out even next to the boats...
feed maggots and groundbait or hemp and tares and you should catch. It is better in winter as fish move into the towns...the same happens in March town on the old Nene but there are plenty to be caught all season.....you can even pop in for a pint and still keep your eye on your tackle.
It's fine if you were a bit harsh. It's better if you asked me if I was winding you up rather than me continously asking you questions. Truly, I appreciate your help. :)