Where in the world?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beebs

Guess where I have been sent. It's 8 hours ahead of UK. They sell for food (and I'm not joking), cats, foxes, lizards, chickens feet (not the legs, the feet, claws as well), soup that looks like they've emptied the dishwater into a bowl and thrown into it a lump of additive of the day - today was a variety of bones, friday was a chunk of sweetcorn. Last week, we were served what I was told was pork, but after trying it and finding that it was pure fat and gristle, that it was indeed a kind of pork - pigs ears, nice. "We use the whole pig from the front to the back." was the quote of the day, I don't want to be here when all that's left is pig's arse.

MD'ers are keeping me in touch with the real world while I go nuts in China. A team of 10 of us are here with work until the middle of December, so I am missing out on the Pike season.

The rivers around here have no pollution control and has thick oil on the top them. We have more to thank the EA for than we ever give them enough credit for.

PLease keep posting folks, cos this is the only escape I have for the next few weeks.

DJ.gif

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ah so beebs [:D]

C'mon lads, rally to the cause and lets rescue beebs lol

PS, Any chance you can bring back loads of cheap dodgy electrical gear with you lol

Dave

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Hmmm cheap Chinese tackle, isn't that where the Dragon carp gear comes from that Used Tackle of Hucknell sell?

Born To Fish
Forced To Work

Larry

Lazarus
Just think of all the original Chinese Takeaway's you can eat now.[;)][:eek:)][:)][:D]

Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Keep up the good work Beebs [:D]

I won't be cruel and tell you that i'm just about to sit down to
Roast Beef,Yorkshire Pud,Roast potatoes,Runner beans,horseradish & lashings of gravy.........with apple crumble & custard to follow [:D][}:)]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
All those loverry Chineese girls wow! you lucky sod, I`ll have a 69 with fried rice and ma fong 20yrs old for afters..lol.......

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
beebs, you're not missing much on the rivers, they're well up and like chocolate,[:(][:(][:(]

teepee.

Beebs

quote:
I won't be cruel and tell you that i'm just about to sit down to
Roast Beef,Yorkshire Pud,Roast potatoes,Runner beans,horseradish & lashings of gravy.........with apple crumble & custard to follow [:D][}:)]

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO you know that's all I've thought about for the last week - as soon as I get back its full fat bloke's English fry up for brekkie followed by what you've just described up there, all served by my good lady who will be wearing nothing but a smile (my god I really need to get out of here!)

Fishing tackle over here consists of pouring loads of pollution into whatever water there is and wait for the fish to float to the top, no rods, no reels, just chemicals.

Chinese girls - yes they are very slim, but there's still a fair few mingers amongst them.

As for Chinese food - see original post. Prawn crackers - I'd kill for one at the moment.

Electrical gear is cheap, but also rubbish. There just isn't the money around here for people to afford anything that's decent quality.

Average wage is around 40 a month so that gives you an idea of the kind of stuff they sell in the shops.

I have a copy of the Angler's mail with me with pictures of big pike. I am counting it down by thinking of that session I'm going to have on the Royalty when I get back.

Enjoy your fishing guys, cos I can't wait for my next session.

Status
Not open for further replies.