Where did it come from?

Capt Birdseye

Site Supporter
Tidied my box out yesterday and somehow I have accumulated 11 disgorgers and I honestly can’t remember the last time I bought one, maybe a couple from fishing mags, a couple found, and so on. I just wondered if this is a one off or is it a general occurrence? Do you have stuff that you haven’t a clue where it came from?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Im always finding disgorgers. Who loses all these disgorgers ? That and pole winder anchors.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I have a different problem. A few days ago, doing my rounds on the clubs waters, I came across a Carp rod with baitrunner leaning against a shrub. Can I find who it belongs to? Nope, no members have come forward to claim it. As for disgorgers, I must have around 20 or so that I've picked up off the bank side, an extendable bank stick left in a peg, a Fox Micron bite alarm found in another peg and quite a number of floats from trees, shrubs, and from the water from both lakes. Nobody has come forward for any of it.

Last edited:

Somersetlad

I have a different problem. A few days ago, doing my rounds on the clubs waters, I came across a Carp rod with baitrunner leaning against a shrub. Can I find who it belongs to? Nope, no members have come forward to claim it. As for disgorgers, I must have around 20 or so that I've picked up off the bank side, an extendable bank stick left in a peg, a Fox Micron bite alarm found in another peg and quite a number of floats from trees, shrubs, and from the water from both lakes. Nobody has come forward for any of it.
I always check as I'm packing away, apart from the occasional float in a tree, or breakoff in a weed bed / snag, I leave nothing except footprints and a prebaited peg for the next bloke.. But I'm eternally gratefull to the chap who donated 2 short extending banksticks to me!