where can i order this topkit at ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slf

NUFC
I am after a new topkit for my shimano speedmaster xt 16m pole but it has been discontinued. On fishing spares i can only find the newer version shimano speedmaster bx 16m. Will thes sections be inter changeable or not ? quicjk help needs lads cheers

slf

NUFC
i think the shimano ax 14.5 metre sections i meant will be fine because it was the same pole at the time just one came with an extra butt end section

David Hargreave

Ex Dodgyref
www.fishingspares.co.uk I have used them on numerous occasions for spares for my speedmaster AX and their service is first class. I have checked and they have your pole listed

wes1772000

Try this ,shimano sercive and spaeres in swansea

Felindre Servicing (SAS)
Blaen Nant Ddu
Felindre
Swansea
SA5 7ND
Telephone: 01792 796584
Fax: 01792 702525

slf

NUFC
Originally posted by David Hargreave

www.fishingspares.co.uk I have used them on numerous occasions for spares for my speedmaster AX and their service is first class. I have checked and they have your pole listed

they have a different 16m to mine but, the pole you have is the same as mine just mine is the 16m xt version

slf

NUFC
Originally posted by wes1772000

Try this ,shimano sercive and spaeres in swansea

Felindre Servicing (SAS)
Blaen Nant Ddu
Felindre
Swansea
SA5 7ND
Telephone: 01792 796584
Fax: 01792 702525

It doesnt show poles on there website

stikflote

Site Supporter
contact Fishing spares and ask them ,theywould rather you do that so you get one that fits

David Hargreave

Ex Dodgyref
Sorry mate I thought you had said BX. Give them a call and ask or email them and they will get back to you. I emailed them last year with details of an old Diawa pole and they got back to me next day. I have bought plenty of top kits of them and generally its next day delivery.

dbh1705

try fosters of birmingham, or ted carters if you speak to scott or mark at fosters im 99% sure they will be sble to sort you out

slf

NUFC
Originally posted by stikflote

contact Fishing spares and ask them ,theywould rather you do that so you get one that fits

I did speak to someone, they said they are sure it fits, if it doesnt they will refund me

fish finder

callum
Originally posted by slf

Originally posted by stikflote

I did speak to someone, they said they are sure it fits, if it doesnt they will refund me
go for that then mate[:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.