where can i night fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wide_eyed_wolf

spaz_bob
im looking for places to night fish about 1 hours drive from wolverhampton.

We have a bank holiday coming up soon so i need to get out the mad house.[:eek:)]

cheers lads KEV.[:D]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Join MADRAS, you're allowed to night fish our waters [:D]

Check out the seperate forum for it.

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Mate you can night fish Elmbridge fishery 10 anight at droitwich, ever been? It's a nice place or Carp plenty to be had. its about a hours drive. [;)]

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Larry

Lazarus
you can also fish shatterford lakes just outside Bewdley 14.00 per night carp&catfish.

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

TINY

Tiny
Shatterford is brilliant,only one problem is the Sika Deer that eat your bait when your back is turned.lol[:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
shatterford lake is fine lol if you like Deer to steal you're bait, I fished a couple years ago Deer was apain also the friendly peacock who sits on you're lap steals bait aswell.[:D]
Yes all friendly animals who always have a emty stomach [:D]

Just thought Poole Hall over the road I think allow night fishing was there a few weeks ago dont remember if you could or not.[?]

There is a carp pool in bewdley you can night fish. Name escapes
me but easy to find. Go over the river top hill turn left follow it till you come to a right turn about half mile up the road pool is on you're right. Also if intrested go extra 500 yards there is another nice carp pool to you're right no night fishing though.
Good fishing for 4 a day. Also bewdley golf caurse has a pool dont remember if night fishing is allowed. but all close to each other 10 mins drive.

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

ANJIEJON

salford park under spageti juc or any bham park pools although i probably wouldnt sleep as there can be some strange people about

smoke me a kipper ill be back for breakfast

wide_eyed_wolf

spaz_bob
two lads from where i work fish shatterford and thay have never caught a dam thing.

So thay must fish it wrong or theres no fish in it lol.

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
All the catfish ate em all LOL [:D]

When I fished it a couple yrs ago I only had small bits and I mean bits. Only been once and will be the only once as well, Once bitten twice shy. [:D]

Datafile4.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.