Where are you fishing this weekend?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is anyone off fishing this weekend and if so where are you going?

I'm unfortunately working this weekend, not planned just trying to clear a backlog. Then it's sorting my gear out time for next Friday's JJL Match at Alders Farm

Gwillim

Went yesterday, no fishing plans for the weekend unfortunately as have other things on this week, plus being retired affords me the opportunity to go in the week when its quieter and I can pick the better weather although having said that yesterday was high pressure, clear skies and blaring sun! so that wasn't so well planned but to be fair when i planned it the forecast said mostly cloudy with sunny spells with a moderate breeze, best laid plans an all that lol :LOL:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Nowhere. Both of the clubs lakes are booked for matches Saturday and there's a memorial match on the Sunday, again, both lakes, so I'm stuck at home. Will use the time to clean off some tackle.

Zerkalo

I'm working tomorrow and Sunday is forecast rain, for which I might brave the Severn at Arley.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Given the windy forecast I've been torn all week between fishing tomorrow and watching NZ v SA but given that it's likely the last day the right side of 20 degrees I've decided on fishing. Going to take my little boat out on the Thames as its a bit easier to find a spot out of the wind than on the bank. Probably going to miss a cracking match but life's full of tough choices ;) Even if it wasn't raining Sunday I wouldn't be fishing then as wouldn't miss the England game for anything!

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Can't fish this weekend due to having a Pearly job on, having to listen to a shadows tribute band , The Runaway's , and l love Rock and Roll . ???

HALTON DANGLER

out for roach tomorrow hopefully on tares and hemp and then maybe a pike session on sunday, hoping get on the wye friday next week for a session dropping back on the severn the next day on way home,

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Fishing a club lake tomorrow but l havent decided yet if l will fish the tip, waggler or whip to hand. Will see where the wind is blowing and what pegs are free, l aint racing down there lol, its going to be a pleasure session. I was going to fish the match on sunday but after seeing the weather forecast l thought, sod that whats the point in that.

Sam Vimes

Site Supporter
Unless I'm working, I rarely go fishing at weekends. As I've been out four days already this week, there's no pressing need to go. However, as Saturday looks like being the last hurrah of summer, I may just sneak out anyway.

Feldy

Site Supporter
Both our club lakes have KHV virus so no fishing in foreseeable future.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Lockwood Beck reservoir Sunday - looks like we should be off and away before the main belt of rain that's sweeping across the country hits us.

Simon

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Fancy it but no can do. Don't finish till 3pm tomorrow & then got Libpool vs Chelsea on Sunday afternoon so I'll be the second barmaid until 6.30 :(
Went yesterday morning & had a few tench & crucians from the club ponds.

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Sun Oaks is my only outing most weeks so for a none change that's where I'll go.

Gaz9243

Off carp fishing with my daughter, to a lovely syndicate water. Only second time I’ve been down this year, so really looking forward to it