Where are you fishing at the weekend ?

Neskin

Was meant to be fishing at rookery waters today but my holiday was a day longer than I thought. Quite embarrassing trying to check out of a hotel the day before I’m meant to leave.

Will be doing a bit of roving on the Ouse tomorrow I think.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Sunday morning, middle lake at Surrenden {local club lake}. Weather looks good so should be a pleasant few hours. Home made pasty
is defrosted, maggots riddled clean and everything by the front door ready, hard part will be getting out of bed.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Not fishing again, work reared its ugly head ....................... though.................................

Im out on Wednesday, an open match on the Canal at Aldergate, quite fancy myself to have a good day on what is essentially my home water

off Thursday too, Tis my Bonne Anniversaire, attaining the great age of three score years............. who would of thought that ?

Mr Fishin

Had a superb roach session on the club res yesterday. Club match on the River Mersey tomorrow and a club match on Carr mill dam on monday.
Then clean the house before the missus gets home tuesday.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Wasn't going anywhere until the wife said that I didn't have to go to the mother in laws tomorrow ( Sunday ) so I've been and looked in my bait fridge and miraculously I've still got some maggots and pinkies left so it's looking like the Aire & Calder, the new junction or the Stainforth & Keadby canal for a few hours. Just wish I had a bit more crumb to take. Could try a bit of punch bread though. Now that's a thought. Or skank a few more worms off my mate. Ha ha !

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Take a few slices and remove the crusts, then soak them in water until they disintegrate.
Drain the excess water off and you've the perfect bread soup attractant.
Use a cup to feed it with a bit of punch on the hook and away you go :)

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
No fishing this weekend, work today and a dog event at Great Malvern tomorrow. So that definitely means two days fishing next weekend and maybe a weekday as well!!

tunna

I think I’ve been seeing your posts and videos on Facebook! Are you St neots based?

No mate Im based in Wednesbury west mids, just went for a weeks break, with the other half, 29 degrees every day had a couple of hours fishing one day nothing doing, so spent the rest of the week taking advantage of the " all inclusive " beers round the pool.