Where are you fishing at the weekend ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is anyone going fishing at the weekend and if so where are you planning on going ?

I've got Sunday free (at the moment) but not decided on anywhere at the moment.
Initial plans were to go Saturday with Peter but the grandson #1 is staying over.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Saturday, Club lakes bailiff duties. Sunday, dunno where I'll end up but probably Broadmoor. Hectic weekend ahead.

AdieSWA

hoping to get to a Port Sunlight AC club water over the weekend for at least a few hours.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Eye Kettleby with @Simon Walsh tomorrow, it's become an annual event, which I always look forward to. On holiday next week somewhere in the shires which has a small 1/2 acre lake in the middle of a forest, that doesn't get fished at all. :):) One of my favourite places, natural water with a good mix of roach, rudd, bream & carp. Also my stepson and his fiancee are joining us for three days and he wants to go fishing for a day. I'll convert him to fishing yet - fingers crossed the fish play ball and lend a fin. :LOL:

nejohn

Site Supporter
Finally got a free weekend..well Saturday anyway...going to take a look at the Wye tomorrow if it is looking good I shall be running a stick float down the river somewhere between Ross and Monmouth if things not so good it will be the Brecon and Monmouth canal in the village for some silvers and hoping for a bonus tench

HALTON DANGLER

all being well bit of a mad one!!

Saturday morning pike fishing,
sunday morning 8am start float fish the river severn then swap over to barbel in evening till midnight
Get home 2am, charge phone and transfer footage to pc, grab some sleep, get mates for 5am head out piking social on the monday
Tuesday - Session piking with mate on a mere

Rest fo week work/sleep lmao

The Hitman

Site Supporter
Fishing Packington Somers, Little Geray's

Last club match of the year, we finish early as the guys that run it go to Whitecares for next 2 weeks then arrange Autumn league at Medowlands till Christmas. I have entered this year. Must be mad fishing against these sponsored anglers. Least i won my section last week.

Grappenall 57

Club match on our river stretch. After winning three on the trot earlier in the season I just haven't drawn a peg where you could say "should have won off that"! Yesterday was my fifth in a row either next to last or last and my confidence is rock bottom!

Sportsman

Site Supporter
Was hoping to fish the river Vienne on Saturday but levels still really low due to lack of rain.
Will probably end up back on 3 oaks lake

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Hampton Loade. Just got a membership Dave, so I will have a lay in, wander down about 12, see if any of the better pegs have no-one in them, kit in them is fine, I will just shift it out and hey presto I will be on THE peg.(y)