When this pandemic is over.

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
So lads, once its safe to step outside the front door, businesses are back up to full steam, masks are a thing of the past, shopping trolleys dont require a gallon of anti bacterial anymore, whats the first thing you are going to do?

A. Take the Mrs out to a fancy resteraunt for a nice romantic meal to make up for all those mundane lockdown nights sat infront of the tv watching another boring box set. Something to thank her for maintaining a clean and tidy house, for the meals she has prepared, for the clean and ironed clothes hanging in your wardrobe each day of this dull and dismal few months.

B. Out on an all day bender with the lads.

And finally, what pub will you start at?

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Good question. If things go to plan it looks like we’ll be living a fairly normal life from mid May much like from July like last summer so probably will be doing most things I’d normally do from then again. When it’s completely over though I suppose a holiday abroad without faff and going to sporting events are the main two things we haven’t been able to do since this started. Well and just not washing hands and things constantly!

BBear

Site Supporter
I’m going to go straight back doing what I used to enjoy including:
1. Restaurants with family and friends
2. Going to the rugby and having a few beers.
3. Fishing where and when I want.
4. When it’s safe to do so a really good family holiday.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Will be all about going to pubs with mates again for me.

Prince of Wales in Moseley with my Brother.
The Dragon Inn on Hurst Street with mates, not my choice of pub, it's in the Gay Village but it's where my mates always seem to head to and at least the beer doesn't make you bad like some other places round there.
Pubs in my Village with Brother in Law or mates who can be bothered to make the journey and pay around £50 for a Taxi.

That and going to my sisters for dinner and a movie again.

The Runner

Site Supporter
Plan, subject to Boris and Nicola, is for 2nd week of June in London for combination of granddaughter's christening, grandson's 5th and stepdaughter's 30th.
Followed by a whole string of people coming to visit up here, as looks like nobody's risking booking a foreign holiday this year.
Prior to which, assuming the pubs will be open, a beer or two in the town here. Hope the Pier Bar reopens, best pub in town (far from the best beer, but the best pub)- its a tiny place and with social distancing it wasn't worth their while reopening last year as could probably only have used three tables at most.
Sadly think it will be a while longer before live music returns and get the ,er, lively, Saturday nights in the Portree
And travel up to the North End or over to Bracadale or Roag for some proper fishing- nowhere in the immediate area of home that's particularly inspiring from Nov to April

ATTICUS FINCH

The one thing that I've really missed in the last year is being able to just get in the car and go wherever I want to. I'm really looking forward to being able to do that again.
Oh great ,will we have to put up with a wannabe northerner coming back south for a visit .😜🤣😁

Reuben

Site Supporter
Just getting in the campervan & going somewhere for a few nights with the missus. I miss the freedom of deciding what I choose to do & when.

gixer 13

Site Supporter
Already sorted with my mate across the road from me. We are off to the springhouse for a gallon or so of john smiths smooth

crackatoa

Being able to stop off for a quick pint on the way home from Fishing. The thought of it helps me pack my gear away

grumpy44

Site Supporter
probably just go in the garden and walk round in circles trying to remember what i used to do.