When should I go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
I pretty much fish whenever I get a chance unless the weather is somewhere passed horrible.

However, next week will be THE time this year to be on the bank/shore. Sea or fresh. All species.

According to all the solunar (moon, sun, etc.) predictors, Wednesday of next week scores 95-96 of a possible 100 points for quality of fishing to be expected. Best day of 2002 if they have it correct.

Best times are around noon and midnight but the entire day should be excellent.

So, if you can, go fishing. If you have a hard water with only a few wackers swimming around, try it. If you have lures in your box that you've "been meaning to try", try em. If you are supposed to be working, take a sick day.

Tuesday will be well above average. Thursday/Friday will be nearly as good as Wednesday.

And looking ahead, the 1st full week in August will have some excellent days as well. 8-10 should be almost as good as next week. Not quite but several days scoring over 90.

Of course, if you don't believe the sun/moon have any effect, don't bother to go and just read reports from those who do. :D :D

Newt Vail

Simon R

Site Supporter
Well I hope you're right! - I got a day's fishing already sorted for next Tuesday (Welham Lake at Malton, North Yorks for anyone who's heard of it)

And my annual pilgrammage across the Irish Sea starts on the 1st August icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

Simon

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Midnight Again Newt?

Youre No 1 in the divorce reasons now! lol

OK Bud, we'll give it a go, but I hope you put on the weather forecast, as well as the fishing one!

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Newt,

I've got our Annual Works Match ar Raker Lakes next Tuesday so looking good icon_smile.gif

It better be as I have to take the trophy off Stu icon_smile_tongue.gif

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.