When are you finished

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Day off? What's one of those? Even on Christmas day I still have to do my rounds of the lakes. Only yesterday I came across 2 lines that had been put out and tied to the platforms legs just under the water. Boilie on both.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Probably have 5 jobs to do between now and new year so very quiet.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Last Friday was last day worked, I'm in the 30th and 3rd Jan before going back to full throttle.

Chervil

Site Supporter
Last day the students are in is today, but it's like a ghost town. Staff development day tomorrow. Hopefully finish at 3, then back in on the 6th.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I effectively finish tomorrow, although it really depends upon when my customers stop emailing/calling. One skype call tomorrow morning with a customer, then whatever follow-up actions come from that (but it wont be much).

I've a few odd bits to do by the beginning of Jan, but that's about it for this year.

Then I can enjoy the kids being under my feet for the next few weeks...

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was going to finish yesterday but looks like I'll be working right up to Christmas and some in between :eek:

Simon R

Site Supporter
In about four hours and then not back until 2nd January
Think this is the longest Christmas break I've had since I started work 30+ years ago.

Simon

jason39

Finish tomorrow until 7th Jan. Longest holiday I've had since i left school. Carried over a couple of holidays to fill the gap after new year.