What's your favourite bit of tackle?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I may have to revise my choice when I collect my new to me seatbox. ;)

rudd

Site Supporter
If its every time I go fishing where I may be match fishing, in a bivvy, roving or on a beach - reading glasses.
I even got a special pair for fishing that look like Korda trade mark glasses.

Another item which is always with me as I regularly fish into the dark and which is an absolutely brilliant piece of kit is the ridgemonkey vrh300
Amazon product

The one and only Harvey

He lives well who hides well
Site Supporter
My Donegan headband magnifier (with additional mounted loupe) is indispensable when tying hooklengths. And my Princeton Tec Apex headlamp, so that I can find my way home through the woods.

rd115

Some of the gear, No idea
Site Supporter
My TDR 18 perfection engineering .

Pick up a Daiwa BG magsealed and compare the two, you'll change your mind :D

Shame they don't make a feeder reel based on that platform, closest is the Prorex XR with a decent line clip.

rd115

Some of the gear, No idea
Site Supporter
Interesting cheaper than the TDR just looked it up no QUICK DRAG, must admit not tried the works of a BG so can not comment. Thanks.

Spool cap looks same as the Prorex XR which is based on the BG and its a 2 minute job to convert to QD with a nylon bushing.

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
I have to have a bottle of water with me at all times. Radioactive treatment has destroyed some of my saliva glands.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
A little plastic double ring, finger in one and hook in the other and pull to ensure knots are secure.

zipper-de-doodah

A liner, about four hours ago...
Site Supporter
Garbolino bait chopper - so much better that worm scissors that don't work - minces sweetcorn and pellets/boilies too (y)