Whats your brand?

alsur

Site Supporter
I started of with a couple Praktica before changing to Minolta, when DSLR started to appear at reasonable prices I bought a Nikon as Minolta were very late in bringing out a DSLR. I now got a Nikon with a couple of lenses but a couple of years ago I bought a large sensor Lumix compact which I use nearly all the time now.

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
I had a Nikon D5300 and a Tamron 18-400 lens and that was about it until i sold it to spend the money on more fishing gear :D

Now i just make do with my phone.

davylad

Site Supporter
I once had a Minolta X700, it had everything I wanted at the time, except image quality. To be honest it was rubbish compared to my mates AE1 and my Cosina.

My progression over the years
Nikon d60
Nikon d90
Nikon d7100
Nikon d750
Nikon d500
Nikon z6 mirrorless

I choose nikon at the time due to an offer and basically stuck with them. Love full frame now made a step back with the d500 but hated it and sold it a year later.
Loving the mirrorless full frame of the z6. I still have my d750 as it was my 1st full frame camera and can still hold its own today.
I'm still waiting for one of the brands to produce a voice activated phone app to aid taking pictures of my fish. Not sure why they don't do it.

roachy

My progression over the years
Nikon d60
Nikon d90
Nikon d7100
Nikon d750
Nikon d500
Nikon z6 mirrorless

I choose nikon at the time due to an offer and basically stuck with them. Love full frame now made a step back with the d500 but hated it and sold it a year later.
Loving the mirrorless full frame of the z6. I still have my d750 as it was my 1st full frame camera and can still hold its own today.
I'm still waiting for one of the brands to produce a voice activated phone app to aid taking pictures of my fish. Not sure why they don't do it.
A good option for this is something like a pluto trigger mate.
You can activate that by voice

A good option for this is something like a pluto trigger mate.
You can activate that by voice
Cheers. Iver been google searching but haven't come up with any results for voice activation strange. I'll just settle for time delay via snapbridge app for now at that price 🤣🤣