What's yer Ringtone...?

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
seems a lot of folks use music as their ringtone... Mine's "All right Now" by Free...
Whats yours....?

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Nothing special... but it does play the Imperial March from Star Wars when SWMBO phones...

Always good for a laugh when that goes off in business mtgs :)

carphauler

Roachhauler
Last few were, the chiming part and theme tune from for a few dollars more, steptoe and son, now using a boring normal one as to not attract attention 😂

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Right i got a Iphone Ringtone at the Moment but years ago i had This to our Gerts Disgust. We was in a Queue at the Geity Theatre Dublin collecting tickets for Riverdance, Our Gerts Birthday treat and my phone did this.

Contains Swearing.

She was Livid especially as i couldnt get it outta my coat pocket quick enough :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

davepellet

I have 2 - for the wife, Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell, you're all I need to get by... and for everyone else made of stone by the stone roses

my morning alarm... for work days = Gil Scott Heron - we almost lost Detroit, for saturdays = arctic monkeys - 505 (since they used to live nearly next door!) and when I'm off fishing on a sunday Hawkwind - Hassan I Sabbah

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I remember a mate having Different ringtones for different callers, if his wife called the Jaws Theme Played, if his mother in law phoned, ding dong the witch is dead played :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JayD

Son, Fortunate Son....by CCR
Daughter, Sweet Child of Mine....Nirvana
Wife, Baba O'Riley ....TheWho
Everyone else, I'm Gonna be....The Proclaimers

John

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Boston "More than a feeling". A real pain when British Gas used it in an advert.
For messages it is Stevie Nicks "Love is" which starts "do you know what this is?".