Whats with that?

Welcome aboard but please moderate your language - Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin

Forum Admin
Staff member
Site Supporter
Funkymoomin

You will notice that your account has been locked and furthermore the other two member names that you registered with have been Deleted.
If you cannot behave on the forums then I'd suggest that you go else where as your behaviour will not be tolerated on here.

Your IP address and other details have been logged and any further abuse of these boards will result in further action being taken.

The board is here for everyone to use in a reasonable manner please remember that.

Regards,

Dave Webster

Administrator

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Providing a false email address doesn't work either, even more so when the IP address of the computer you're using is actually registerd to a school!!

Oh & another thing would be to think about changing computers when you post under a different name, the IP address stays the same, so perhaps taking more notice in computing lessons would be an advantage?

Finally, when funkymoomins aim in life is to tell people "how cr*p they are" but the alter ego (IE one of the other names used) is always asking questions on how do you do this or that, what bait or what tackle etc etc etc then i think the person making the posts should take a good hard look at how cr*p they must be to have to keep asking questions like that!

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.