Whats on your Side tray?

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Top day out despite the weather being the total opposite of what was forecast. Wind from every direction and more cloud than sun. It didn't stop a great days sport though. @Dave and I caught throughout the day with plenty of silvers, 3 F1 each, 1 Trout each but i nicked the win at the end with a lovey mirror and the icing on the cake a good Perch which I caught just after we heard the owner saying there were no Perch in lake :ROFLMAO:

Next outing might just be the 1st time out with @Mrs Munch this year, it all depends on how warm it is as cold blooded reptiles need a lot more heat to get them going....

Munchy

Total

Site Supporter
Top day out despite the weather being the total opposite of what was forecast. Wind from every direction and more cloud than sun. It didn't stop a great days sport though. @Dave and I caught throughout the day with plenty of silvers, 3 F1 each, 1 Trout each but i nicked the win at the end with a lovey mirror and the icing on the cake a good Perch which I caught just after we heard the owner saying there were no Perch in lake :ROFLMAO:

Next outing might just be the 1st time out with @Mrs Munch this year, it all depends on how warm it is as cold blooded reptiles need a lot more heat to get them going....

Munchy
^^ Reads like a good day mate....Well done to you both.;)(y)...Always nice to have a few fish and enjoy the decent company.....:)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
What do you keep on your side tray?

Just saying....

2021-02-2609.49.473240422931353359017.jpg
Might have known. 🤣🤣

Today .... This. Maggots, pinkies and 2 & 4mm pro expanders. No pie. I’m not as professional as you Dave. 🤣

Attachments

• 0D73B805-5E97-40A8-B206-DFA96F5853FB.jpeg
    0D73B805-5E97-40A8-B206-DFA96F5853FB.jpeg
    562.1 KB · Views: 15

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
A very good day had by both of us - the windy poles were the tool of the day. I purposely left my pole at home along with rollers and other associated stuff so not to use it, and tbh I had a thoroughly enjoyable time even though the weather wasn't shorts and trainers as promised.

As for vintage reel @DevonDangler , you should have seen the float, that was older still ;) - Drennan Stillwater Blue 4BB circa 1977

Still worked and like thee ABU501, a pleasure to use (y)

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Bait tubs, skid bungs, kinder pots,a couple of hook boxes I might need for the session, catapults if needed,cigarettes,lighters,glasses.Never any food. 042FF53F-6DB5-4E40-BC64-743459D9BF6C.jpeg 8A4EA89D-4034-41D3-95B1-8AECC0A47458.jpeg
Im starting to think you like green 😇,nice and organised as usual 👍🤓

JayBee

Site Supporter

Munchy
I've just nominated you for the "Mother Teresa, Carer of the month award"... Obviously well deserved.