What's on the box tonight ?

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I don't watch TV. Nothing on at the best of times for me, unless I took up gardening or something, so you could try a black and white movie on YouTube. That's what I do, just search Film Noir, there are some good ones on there for free like Detour.

bryanh

Site Supporter
I feel your pain; swmbo is obsessed with the murder/ blood&guts/ forensic detective/s rubbish which all seem to be repeated on a loop on freeview channels.
Like Zerkalo. I find salvation in Youtube. Those of a certain age may like this

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I'm just thankful that Wimbledon will be finished today,every year for some reason my wife becomes an expert on tennis and I can't stand the screaming women and grunting blokes just banging the ball from baseline to baseline until somebody makes a mistake.

Total

Site Supporter
I don't watch TV. Nothing on at the best of times for me, unless I took up gardening or something, so you could try a black and white movie on YouTube. That's what I do, just search Film Noir, there are some good ones on there for free like Detour.
You could spend your time tonight doing something useful....:oops:(y)....Painting your room orange springs to mind!:love::p:ROFLMAO:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I feel your pain; swmbo is obsessed with the murder/ blood&guts/ forensic detective/s rubbish which all seem to be repeated on a loop on freeview channels.
Like Zerkalo. I find salvation in Youtube. Those of a certain age may like this

I've noticed that channel has the film Zulu. @ukzero1 should hopefully be pleased. :)

You could spend your time tonight doing something useful....:oops:(y)....Painting your room orange springs to mind!:love::p:ROFLMAO:
I've built up quite a good knowledge of old movies just from watching one every night for a year or two, but it is useless so you're probably right. :LOL:

icaughtafishonce

I'll be on the playstation, probably playing Mass Effect. That's assuming I don't go out fishing, but it's fairly steady rain at the moment, so I'll probably just wimp out.

SeanB

Site Supporter
I'm just thankful that Wimbledon will be finished today,every year for some reason my wife becomes an expert on tennis and I can't stand the screaming women and grunting blokes just banging the ball from baseline to baseline until somebody makes a mistake.
There are better options online to watch involving screaming women and grunting men banging their balls 😉

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
There's only one thing on the big box worth watching tonight - England vs Italy :beer-toast1:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Asked my dad if he's watching the football (he's not a fan) and he said yes as there's nothing else on. I said I considered going fishing to have the river to myself, and he said, "even the Barbel will be watching the game."

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
It'll be a fillum... maybe John Wick 3, or one of the Marvel movies... but it will not, nor ever will be football... can't stand the game