What's he like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I can't help wondering if it's safe to leave @Dave on his own at times :unsure:
It's a bit of a concern when you get a message from him saying he's setting up the new server and the databases are all uploaded and set up, but all the files for the forums directory (about 250,000 of them :eek:) have vanished into the ether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A few sheets of high quality photo paper is understandable but a quarter of a million directory files is just bloody clumsy. ??

Is it any wonder that "T" is happiest when he goes fishing with company as she knows then that there'll be someone to keep an eye on him. ;)

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Don't worry @Peter he will have put them in a safe place.................and then forgotten where the safe place was. :D:D

Or @Dave has T 'tidied up' around your computer recently ? - You all know what I mean guys. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
Don't worry @Peter he will have put them in a safe place.................and then forgotten where the safe place was. :D:D

Or @Dave has T 'tidied up' around your computer recently ? - You all know what I mean guys. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When our Dave finds them paint brushes...........All will be revealed....;)