Whats going on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mansfield lad

Originally posted by jukebox1

Originally posted by Northantslad

Finally, a statistic that proves money doesn't guarantee success, i knew we had never bought the title all those years.
But no one said yernaiiited did....did they?

Chelsea..yes
City...yes

The amount if dollar utd have spent over the last few years though and they've only bought themselves some bang average-overpriced dross [:T]

Correct. As I said previously they're just clutching mate. You always know when things aren't going there way because you'll get the old adage "it's your year". Laughable in my opinion

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
At least the charity shops will benefit from the Man u shirts [:p][:D]

mansfield lad

Originally posted by Wise Owl

At least the charity shops will benefit from the Man u shirts [:p][:D]

What about that bloke who said he wished he'd never got his dad a united ticket for Christmas as the football is bland. Hahaha

mansfield lad

One fan accused Van Gaal of killing the club, another admitted hes reconsidering the Christmas gift he had planned for his father tickets for a United game while another voice argued that Van Gaal should be doing more scouting trips to Motherwell

jukebox1

Ooh ooh ooh and dont forget the .....

Your talking about us again...
Your deluded....
The one line responses that provoke a barbed reply from someone in response and the cries of "whoosh...I'll reset me alarms/recast me rod/had him lads..look at me with my big boy pants on [:D][:D]

Im off to find some pictures [:T][:D][:p]

jukebox1

Come on then lads....in a festive feeling of football family and in respect and celebration of our talismanic footie thread giver......lets all have a guess at what Mr VanGaal is saying here..
I'll go first...

"Oi...Pontius...get back over here and stop sitting with them Palace fans...you wanted me instead of Moyesy so you'll damn well sit with me"

Or...
"Giggseh....GIGGSEH...get back here now and get out of his wife"

your turn....keep it dirty Owly [:D]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
He's saying right yerset of winkers wait till I get Ronaldo back and if ya don't give 100% its your turn to pick the soap up in the shower [:0]

Last edited:

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Not at all, I can handle Utd not doing well, trouble is not many can handle when we're winning.

Great to see Leicester up there, got nothing against Liverpool a lot of time for them and be glad when Chelsea are back up there too.

jukebox1

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

Maybe hes laughing with the palace fans about how easy it is to beat liverpool.....
Just maybe lol

There he is lads [:T] he's back lol
Knew someone would put that just after I posted it [:D][;)]

jukebox1

"Rooney....ROONEY....get back on the pitch and leave the prawn sandwiches alone"

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter
He has the hump with the way Man u are playing,and has given Lennox Lewis a slap [:D]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
He's saying to Rooney hey up fatty this bloke in orange wants to know where ya got ya hair from [:D][:D][;)]

jukebox1

Originally posted by pole addict

"Lads!!!!....I've got the wine list for the Champions League party here."

Just noticed that wine list [:0]

Rooneh is definately a port.
Giggseh is a lambrini...cause 'other blokes girls just wanna have fun'

Anyways....
"Oi Mike.....Mike........Mike..........Mike.........MIKE..........
OI MIKE

...oh...his names Chris"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/football/video-1200663/Louis-van-Gaal-mistakingly-calls-Chris-Smalling-Mike.html
[:D][:D][:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.