WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodworm

Heres one 4 ya,we have an away draw in the vandenide clubmans,theres 3 teams of 10 on a 36 peg water,there are only 5 dat tickets per day at the weekend and 10 per day midweek,how do the 2 traveling teams practice,work during the week,then fight between the locals and the other team for a ticket at the weekend,

any answeres greatly accepted,

rgds bloodworm[:(]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Tell you what, give me next weekends Lottery Results instead. It'll be an easier one to answer [:D]

Dave

fishfinger

the only thing i can think of is to get there as early as poss maybe even when it's still dark that way you can see if any one else get there [:D]

the fishing pixies tell me to go fishing

fishfinger

by the way Dave next weeks lottery results are 03 15 17 32 47 and the bonus is 27[:D]

fishfinger

all's fair in love and fishing,granted it makes it a long day but you'll know you'll get a peg

carpbob3

i would phone the fisherie and book my pegs and explain that it is for the team event and your having trouble getting on there ....

bob

if your not fishing your not living

kev coke

From what i can remember does it not state in the rules that the venue that is selected by the home team must be available for the away teams to practice on i would advise you to contact the home team and remind them of this rule as they could be disqualified if any of the away team lodges a complaint

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

bloodworm

thanks for the replys,i think kevcokes option is goin to be the 1,it does state that the venue must be avalable to all teams for practice,

bloodworm.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Contact Angling Times and lodge a protest - they'll have to make a decision one way or the other.

If you look on the total-fishing forum (sorry Dave) there's a guy called Sawyer posts on there - he helps organise the competition so should be able to sort you out quite quick.

Tight Lines

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.